Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-29-2012, 02:04 AM   #1
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool
Default Homeland

Who else watches this? I enjoy it more than walking dead its my show I watch on the downtime of Game of Thrones.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:13 AM   #2
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Homeland

Tonight's episode was great. The acting is amazing
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:53 AM   #3
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Got to get onto this series.. just finished Game of Thrones and Supernatural.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:10 AM   #4
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

The main actress is incredible.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:30 AM   #5
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

I mainly want to watch it because it's got the main actor of my favorite TV series of all time.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:26 AM   #6
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I downloaded and watched the first season in two days I was so hooked. Caught up to this season so far,

(possible spoiler)

even though I expected the situation with Brody to happen there was still a part of me that believed he was going to play hardball and not cooperate.

SPOILER IN WHITE DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

was the person that Finn ran over of any importance? I wonder what happens with that.

Last edited by sunsfan1357 : 10-29-2012 at 09:30 AM.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #7
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Definitely the best show on right now. I'm completely bored with Boardwalk Empire this season. As said, the acting in Homeland is amazing, it very much feels like a movie.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:58 PM   #8
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Definitely the best show on right now. I'm completely bored with Boardwalk Empire this season. As said, the acting in Homeland is amazing, it very much feels like a movie.

last night's episode was BOREDwalk empire or maybe sleepwalk empire.

Love the Homeland, will be interesting to see if Brody tries to play both sides.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:25 PM   #9
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I dont know how good it will be from this point on considering everything is out.

I will say this the show has been great at twist so it will be fun to see where it goes.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:04 PM   #10
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
last night's episode was BOREDwalk empire or maybe sleepwalk empire.

Love the Homeland, will be interesting to see if Brody tries to play both sides.

Yeah I was thinking the samething. The only person I think he's commited to at this point is himself and that's what he's going to make his decisions based off of.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #11
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
SPOILER IN WHITE DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

I think it was just something random. But still may lead to trouble.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:33 PM   #12
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Best episode of the series so far, this show is turning into 24.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:35 PM   #13
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Best episode of the series so far, this show is turning into 24.

No.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #14
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Watch the preview for the next episode, it has the 24 vibe! It even has stupid secondary plot like the VP son's accident just like Kim Bauer adventures.

Last edited by bigkingsfan : 10-29-2012 at 03:40 PM.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #15
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Started watching it last week and caught up already. Show is awesome. I'm really wondering what direction they are going to take after the last episode.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: