Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 11-05-2012, 06:34 PM   #16
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Hurricane Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Damn bokes, I'm sorry to hear this man.

Supply yourself with whatever you can and stay safe. Raptors fam holding our prays for you and the rest of the community in NY.

Well said.

Keep your head up, bokes.

Its hard to offer help over the internet from so far away, but if there's anything we can do, just say the words.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:27 AM   #17
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

I'm in Connecticut right now helping out with some family who were badly affected by the storm. I've yet to be able to focus on basketball, so in case anyone wondered about my participation for the fantasy league. I will be around a lot more once things settle down.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:25 AM   #18
Himan12
On the clouds

Himan12 has an OK reputation so far

Hope ya alright.
Himan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #19
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Good man, beast. Hope everyone in your family will get back to normal.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:38 PM   #20
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
I'm in Connecticut right now helping out with some family who were badly affected by the storm. I've yet to be able to focus on basketball, so in case anyone wondered about my participation for the fantasy league. I will be around a lot more once things settle down.

Good to hear, man.

Be safe. Prays go out to you guys.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:43 PM   #21
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

9 days later, finally got everything up and running! thanks all! i'm glad for having everything back but I definitely feel for the people who had much worse happen to them now that i'm actually able to visually see everything on the news.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: