Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier Minor League

Fantasy Premier Minor League Fantasy BBall Premier Minor League 2013-14

Old 10-28-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2012/2013 game discussion thread

Post all the latest game by game matchups in here... Trash talk etc
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:37 AM   #2
Point Blank
Superbowl or Bust!

Point Blank has decent reputation
Default Re: 2012/2013 game discussion thread

James Harden is killing me right now lol
Point Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:28 AM   #3
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good start after week 1.. Let's see if it can continue.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM   #4
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

KBryant24 has not been impressing people

damn my team sucked last week
KBryant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:46 PM   #5
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBryant24
damn my team sucked last week
Not as bad as my team
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:44 AM   #6
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Didn't need to delete your post blacknapalm..
Old 11-12-2012, 12:14 AM   #7
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

5-4 to a guy who's team is injured to shit. Bad showing by my team.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:51 PM   #8
BlueCrayon
Get Buckets

BlueCrayon is considered somewhat coolBlueCrayon is considered somewhat cool

God bless the person who has Andy Varejao.
BlueCrayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:57 AM   #9
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Looking like this could be my first loss coming up...
Old 11-18-2012, 10:42 PM   #10
longtime lurker

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

I had to lay the beat down on I Kaman my pants because the prick never responds to my trade proposals...
Old 12-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #11
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Was a better week this time around...
Old 12-21-2012, 10:47 PM   #12
longtime lurker

Does anyone still use this thing? Allnet me and you next week baby!
Old 12-23-2012, 08:12 AM   #13
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
Does anyone still use this thing? Allnet me and you next week baby!

I keep posting but not much interest from others

Yeah bring it on, I've done ok in recent weeks.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #14
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
I keep posting but not much interest from others

Yeah bring it on, I've done ok in recent weeks.
I'm just sooking cause I'm losing to a guy who is not even active.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:04 AM   #15
longtime lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
I'm just sooking cause I'm losing to a guy who is not even active.

Any chance I can get a do over on that trade? My team's been ass cheeks because of injuries and that idiot Cousins managed to get himself suspended.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: