Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-26-2012, 01:16 AM   #1
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Mike Brown is going to cost us a championship this year & next

This mutha fcuka has no clue what he is doing.... Will get out coached in playoffs & get fired... Costing us the championship this year

U can't win with a new coach next yr causing that to be a failure....

Mutha fcuking son of a b1tch

Rant over....

Plz don't write replies like: chillax it's preseason
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:07 AM   #2
Thethirdguy
I airball my layups

Thethirdguy has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Mike Brown is going to cost us a championship this year & next

chillax it's preseason bro

How else are you supposed to respond? Lol

Last edited by Thethirdguy : 10-26-2012 at 02:09 AM.
Thethirdguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:41 AM   #3
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

DKLaker? Is that you? (I BET IT IS)
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:15 PM   #4
DKLaker

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold

No, but I do agree with him
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:24 PM   #5
LA Lakers
High school junior varsity star

LA Lakers has no real reputation yet.

Where Jerry Sloan at? haha
LA Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:37 PM   #6
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold

no I am not ...but i appreciate that man's view on this forum...other than the kid lakerfreak......
Old 10-27-2012, 01:59 PM   #7
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

agree with OP
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #8
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker

No, but I do agree with him

It was only a matter of time before everybody else started to see what we did from the beginning
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:10 PM   #9
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I disagree. He took a less talented team in Cleveland to the Finals, so he can take this loaded team to a championship.

In reality, anyone could coach this team to a championship. I could coach this team to a championship. DKLaker could coach this team to a championship. Relax guys. Things are going to be fine.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #10
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
It was only a matter of time before everybody else started to see what we did from the beginning

We told them they would see the light!!!
Old 10-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #11
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinchen
I disagree. He took a less talented team in Cleveland to the Finals, so he can take this loaded team to a championship.

In reality, anyone could coach this team to a championship. I could coach this team to a championship. DKLaker could coach this team to a championship. Relax guys. Things are going to be fine.

kk, I wish you were right on this one but this guy is nothing but a video coordinator who talks well enough to con his way into head coach jobs, he's not qualified and really doesn't know the game......worse yet, now that he has a very capable staff who can really run an offense, he won't get out of the way and let them do their jobs. He's a dumb micro manager.......oh well, it's only a matter of time before he gets fired......tick, tick, tick......

Talent only gets you so far, I have coached against terrible coaches who had insane talent on their team, much better than mine and managed to blow them out every time just because of their constant strategic mistakes and poor sub rotations......sounds like MB right?

Last edited by DKLaker : 10-27-2012 at 04:50 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #12
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinchen

which team in the east he had to go through??? the declining Pistons? when Lebron was entering his prime?

Brown was,is and always will be a joker...wasting the lakers time.....
Old 10-28-2012, 10:02 PM   #13
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
which team in the east he had to go through??? the declining Pistons? when Lebron was entering his prime?

Brown was,is and always will be a joker...wasting the lakers time.....

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2012, 10:03 PM   #14
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wow
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:25 PM   #15
DKLaker

Idiot coach still has Pau too far away from the basket.....I've seen more than enough.....it's time to pull the plug and get a real NBA head coach.
Bench rotation????? Where the fk is Ebanks????
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: