Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2012, 01:20 AM   #1
CavaliersFTW
Very good NBA starter
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,825
Default Fnd me footage of modern athletes rejecting shots @ a higher altitude than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF8yJ1J1W7Q



...I'll wait
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:26 AM   #2
FKAri
Good college starter
 
FKAri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,101
Default Re: Fnd me footage of modern athletes rejecting shots @ a higher altitude than this:

Felix Baumgartner
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:27 AM   #3
Kyle_korver
nba finals towel boy
 
Kyle_korver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: bathroom
Posts: 347
Default Re: Fnd me footage of modern athletes rejecting shots @ a higher altitude than this:

Lebron game winner block on Brandon Roy
Kyle_korver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:29 AM   #4
WillyJakk
Local High School Star
 
WillyJakk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Incredible Orlando
Posts: 1,520
Default Re: Fnd me footage of modern athletes rejecting shots @ a higher altitude than this:

Got damn dude, even w/ the preseason started you still on this Wilt duh Stilt sh*t?

He's at the square blocking shots, seen that plenty of times but you act like it's never been done before.

Wilt can jump, it's a known fact...



One of the 1st threads I see on here after being gone for a while
WillyJakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:33 AM   #5
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado
 
East_Stone_Ya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: East_Side_Of_The_Rawkus
Posts: 4,212
Default Re: Fnd me footage of modern athletes rejecting shots @ a higher altitude than this:

nice ****ing footage man
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:33 AM   #6
CavaliersFTW
Very good NBA starter
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,825
Default Re: Fnd me footage of modern athletes rejecting shots @ a higher altitude than this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyJakk
Got damn dude, even w/ the preseason started you still on this Wilt duh Stilt sh*t?

He's at the square blocking shots, seen that plenty of times but you act like it's never been done before.

Wilt can jump, it's a known fact...



One of the 1st threads I see on here after being gone for a while
If you don't like the topic then don't enter the thread its as simple as that
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:34 AM   #7
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.
 
emsteez forreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: chicago, illinois.
Posts: 4,802
Default Re: Fnd me footage of modern athletes rejecting shots @ a higher altitude than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Wiq-POmFA
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:38 AM   #8
WillyJakk
Local High School Star
 
WillyJakk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Incredible Orlando
Posts: 1,520
Default Re: Fnd me footage of modern athletes rejecting shots @ a higher altitude than this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
If you don't like the topic then don't enter the thread its as simple as that

Oh but I had to come in here and witness the "awsomeness" of Wilt thinking you'd post something new only to my dismay I find it's the same freakin' All Star Game block that you personally have regurgitated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
WillyJakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:42 AM   #9
CavaliersFTW
Very good NBA starter
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,825
Default Re: Fnd me footage of modern athletes rejecting shots @ a higher altitude than this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
Yes I've seen that and it is very impressive, keeping in mind that Dwight can touch that high outside of the context of a game, has he ever gotten that high in a game (serious question)? Just a little thought experiment - if that's the highest he can reach outside of a game, if he's never gotten that high whilst in the flow of a game, than does that mean it is plausible that say, an athlete like Wilt could have gotten higher than what footage shows him reaching in games?
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:44 AM   #10
CavaliersFTW
Very good NBA starter
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,825
Default Re: Fnd me footage of modern athletes rejecting shots @ a higher altitude than this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyJakk
Oh but I had to come in here and witness the "awsomeness" of Wilt thinking you'd post something new only to my dismay I find it's the same freakin' All Star Game block that you personally have regurgitated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
get over it, stop being an ass
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:47 AM   #11
plowking
greeting earthlings
 
plowking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: now taking over your radio
Posts: 21,511
Default Re: Fnd me footage of modern athletes rejecting shots @ a higher altitude than this:

I know how good Wilt was, though your videos try to push a heavy agenda at times. His leaping ability isn't unrivaled.
If anything Shaq and Howard were as good leapers. Shaq had a recorded 36 inch vertical if I recall correctly.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:51 AM   #12
CavaliersFTW
Very good NBA starter
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,825
Default Re: Fnd me footage of modern athletes rejecting shots @ a higher altitude than this:

NBA needs to release some games if they actually exist, I'm getting bored recycling what I got. Sry for the trash post, gotta admit I'm starting to post like a broken record.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:51 AM   #13
WillyJakk
Local High School Star
 
WillyJakk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Incredible Orlando
Posts: 1,520
Default Re: Fnd me footage of modern athletes rejecting shots @ a higher altitude than this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
get over it, stop being an ass

Being an "ass"?

My dude he's at the square blocking that, something Ben Wallace did on a regular basis, something David Robinson did on a regular basis, something Alonzo Mourning did on a regular basis, etc... you get it.

Only those dudes didn't squat down and take a sh*t before jumping everytime like Wilt did, that's why it looks so emphatic.

Btw did they have depends back then cause that old guy was still playing above the rim.

Matter of fact if you edit the thread title to "Wilt Takes A Sh*t Before Blocking A Shot" it'd be much more interesting.

Maybe even photoshop a turd or two droppin' right after he jumps.

It'll be awesome.

Last edited by WillyJakk : 10-22-2012 at 01:54 AM.
WillyJakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:51 AM   #14
CavaliersFTW
Very good NBA starter
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,825
Default Re: Fnd me footage of modern athletes rejecting shots @ a higher altitude than this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyJakk
Being an "ass"?

My dude he's at the square blocking that, something Ben Wallace did on a regular basis, something David Robinson did on a regular basis, something Alonzo Mourning did on a regular basis, etc... you get it.

Only those dudes didn't squat down and take a sh*t before jumping everytime like Wilt did, that's why it looks so emphatic.

Btw did they have depends back then cause that old guy was still playing above the rim.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:56 AM   #15
WillyJakk
Local High School Star
 
WillyJakk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Incredible Orlando
Posts: 1,520
Default Re: Fnd me footage of modern athletes rejecting shots @ a higher altitude than this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

Exactly, this thread is putting me to sleep and I'm trying to stay up to watch the Walking Dead replay since I missed it.

Your other Wilt thread is way better.
WillyJakk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:24 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy