Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-21-2012, 04:14 PM   #16
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

Default Re: The Latest Ray Allen "Blame the Celtics" Interview: Traded for Amare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
Maybe Ray Allen has some sort of OCD thing where he has to bring this up in every interview.

He managed to squeeze in "bitch about the Celtics" after eating his brown rice and asparagus.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:19 PM   #17
talkingconch
College superstar

Default Re: The Latest Ray Allen "Blame the Celtics" Interview: Traded for Amare?

so then nash would've been traded too?
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #18
outbreak
Custom User Title

Ray being Ray the media who*re again. When you have half the celtics team on record saying that Ray never led their team and Rondo is the one who actually looks after the rookies/arranging team functions/checks in on everyone I wonder who I believe? The bitter player who has a record of talking crap to media and is trying to save face when he should just admit he wants to win another ring?
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:12 PM   #19
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Bet suns wish that went through...

No question. Get Rondo and then they could've moved Steve Nash for someone. Hell of a lot better than they are now.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:13 PM   #20
JohnnySic
green is good

More Ray Allen shit. So much drama over a declining player.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:15 PM   #21
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
More Ray Allen shit. So much drama over a declining player.

I gotta say, if it didn't hit a sore spot, Celtics fans wouldn't be flipping out.

Here's the thing, this is clearly a personal thing between the Celtics and Ray. Fans need to chill a bit because they really have no idea how it was between these people. All we know for sure is that Boston made the guy feel unwanted.

I do agree however he needs to move on. He's with Miami now and that should be his answer to any of these questions.

Last edited by Kurosawa0 : 10-21-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:10 PM   #22
JohnnySic
green is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
I gotta say, if it didn't hit a sore spot, Celtics fans wouldn't be flipping out.

Here's the thing, this is clearly a personal thing between the Celtics and Ray. Fans need to chill a bit because they really have no idea how it was between these people. All we know for sure is that Boston made the guy feel unwanted.

I do agree however he needs to move on. He's with Miami now and that should be his answer to any of these questions.
I haven't met one single Celtics fan who is "flipping out" over this. Most seem to agree, that the team is better off with Terry and Lee. Which is fact.

Sure, some idiots will boo Allen; some will give him a hand too. That's how it always goes with these things.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:45 PM   #23
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

Ray Allen is a little bitch
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #24
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I still like Ray Allen. I loved having him on the team and would take him back in a heartbeat. He is still the top clutch jumpshooter in the game and supremely professional. But he appears to be going through some kind of reality TV phase in South Beach where he feels the need to dish all the dirt that no one needs to know about. He's decided to engage the Celtics in a PR war and while I can understand the desire to be liked when you leave a team as a free agent there are going to be some fans that resent it. You're a pro, you're a big boy, accept it and move on.

If the Celtics want to dish it out, they can take it back.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:54 PM   #25
Derka
Go C's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
I won't judge yet till after Rondo or other Celtics players respond.

Not gonna happen. Doc and Danny are gonna come down hard on anyone who responds to this crap.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:02 PM   #26
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
I haven't met one single Celtics fan who is "flipping out" over this. Most seem to agree, that the team is better off with Terry and Lee. Which is fact.

Sure, some idiots will boo Allen; some will give him a hand too. That's how it always goes with these things.

That's funny I see angry Celtics fans in all of theses Ray Allen threads.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:09 PM   #27
TonyD
High School Varsity 6th Man

Man I always thought Ray and Rondo were kind of close. Ray invited Rondo over to chill with his family during Thanksgiving and Christmas. And when Ray was about to pass Reggie Miller for most three pointers made it was important to Rondo that he assisted Allen on the shot.
TonyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #28
Derka
Go C's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD
Man I always thought Ray and Rondo were kind of close. Ray invited Rondo over to chill with his family during Thanksgiving and Christmas. And when Ray was about to pass Reggie Miller for most three pointers made it was important to Rondo that he assisted Allen on the shot.

Yeah well...hell hath no fury like a diva player scorned.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:14 PM   #29
Jax
Great young streetballer

Celtics just jelly now.
Ray Allen gonna get another chip.
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:15 PM   #30
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Not gonna happen. Doc and Danny are gonna come down hard on anyone who responds to this crap.
Wasn't KG the first one out the gate when he said he deleted Ray's number out his phone?
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: