Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
hipballinjigga
Berkshire is the Woods

hipballinjigga has decent reputation
Default The Latest Ray Allen "Blame the Celtics" Interview: Traded for Amare?

Quote:
Green doesnít matter to Miami Heatís Ray Allen - Miami Heat - MiamiHerald.com
Allen sat down for three separate one-on-one interviews ó with The Miami Herald, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel and the Palm Beach Post ó on Thursday to clear the air well before the season opener. He said the friction with Rondo began in 2009 when Rivers and Celtics president Danny Ainge proposed a trade that would have sent Allen and Rondo to Phoenix for Amare Stoudemire, Leandro Barbosa and the 14th overall pick in the 2010 draft. Allen said that, at the time, Ainge and Rivers "didnít get along" with Rondo. "So, I called him and I told him, Ďhey theyíre supposedly trading us to Phoenix because you and Danny and Doc donít get along,í " Allen said. " ĎSo, whatever you can do.í "So, for some reason, I guess he thought that I was Ö that I had something against him, or there were some issues. And I had no issues with him. I won with him." Now, Allen says if Rondo "had issue with me, thatís on him." "I have a way of going about doing my job that, I want everyone to come and play their hardest and come in and do their job and I canít, I donít worry myself with things I canít control," Allen said.

http://www.celticsblog.com/2012/10/2...jon-rondo-rift

Oh geez.
hipballinjigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:28 PM   #2
Haymaker
College superstar

Haymaker is a pretty well-respected posterHaymaker is a pretty well-respected posterHaymaker is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: The Latest Ray Allen "Blame the Celtics" Interview: Traded for Amare?

Ray is talking too much shit. Why not say it like it is? "Fukc yeah, I signed with Miami to piss off my former team".
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:29 PM   #3
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Latest Ray Allen "Blame the Celtics" Interview: Traded for Amare?

Ray, just shut the fucc up. Seriously. Can't wait for Celtics vs Heat
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #4
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Ray is airing out some dirty laundry,
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash has not been impressing people

I see no problem in Ray asking Rondo if he can try to get along with Doc and Ainge for the sake of both of them staying together. I don't think anyone wants to get traded especially moving your family and leaving a contender.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #6
hipballinjigga
Berkshire is the Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
I see no problem in Ray asking Rondo if he can try to get along with Doc and Ainge for the sake of both of them staying together. I don't think anyone wants to get traded especially moving your family and leaving a contender.

It sounds like Allen basically told Rondo that HE was the reason they were getting traded. You can't blame Rondo for kind of being like "what the hell". So i think Ray was trying to make it seem like he was trying to help Rondo by contacting him but through this interview and other interviews it looks like he is blaming Rondo and everyone else.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #7
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I won't judge yet till after Rondo or other Celtics players respond.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #8
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That first Celtics vs. Heat game...

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #9
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bet suns wish that went through...
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #10
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipballinjigga
It sounds like Allen basically told Rondo that HE was the reason they were getting traded. You can't blame Rondo for kind of being like "what the hell". So i think Ray was trying to make it seem like he was trying to help Rondo by contacting him but through this interview and other interviews it looks like he is blaming Rondo and everyone else.
Why would Rondo be offended by Ray asking him to try to get along with Doc and Ainge for the sake of them having a chance to stay in Boston and not have to move? And if Rondo getting along with Ainge and Doc is what it took for Ray and his family to stay put in Boston then he has to ask him. If Rondo is offended by that then there is something wrong with him. I totally understand why Ray did what he did.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:48 PM   #11
hipballinjigga
Berkshire is the Woods

Quote:
Why would Rondo be offended by Ray asking him to try to get along with Doc and Ainge for the sake of them having a chance to stay in Boston and not have to move? And if Rondo getting along with Ainge and Doc is what it took for Ray and his family to stay put in Boston then he has to ask him. If Rondo is offended by that then there is something wrong with him. I totally understand why Ray did what he did.

What I am saying is that maybe the way Ray put it is his way of rationalizing him being traded to the Suns. Maybe they were being traded because of him? There is no way of knowing but it seems Allen is quick to blame everyone but himself.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #12
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I still like Ray Allen. I loved having him on the team and would take him back in a heartbeat. He is still the top clutch jumpshooter in the game and supremely professional. But he appears to be going through some kind of reality TV phase in South Beach where he feels the need to dish all the dirt that no one needs to know about. He's decided to engage the Celtics in a PR war and while I can understand the desire to be liked when you leave a team as a free agent there are going to be some fans that resent it. You're a pro, you're a big boy, accept it and move on.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #13
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You have gotten one version of events. And I'd say that your source has bias.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:10 PM   #14
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

boo celtics booo
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:11 PM   #15
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Maybe Ray Allen has some sort of OCD thing where he has to bring this up in every interview.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: