Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 10-23-2012, 01:18 AM   #16
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people
Default Re: Andrea Bargnani facing sink-or-swim season with Raptors

J Val needs to play pf for now- Bargnani for Tyson chandler.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:37 AM   #17
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
J Val needs to play pf for now- Bargnani for Tyson chandler.

You have the best trade scenarios.

Wait. I mean worst. The worst.

Last edited by Chamberlain : 10-23-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:41 AM   #18
bluerap
Local High School Star

bluerap has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan12
I like it alot for us. Dont think the griz would do it though lol. Randolph brings alot more than bargs to table on both sides.

I think they would consider it because of the financial savings.
bluerap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:52 PM   #19
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
You have the best trade scenarios.

Wait. I mean worst. The worst.
Dang I was sure you were going to say Bargnani and Calderon for chandler, shumpert, and Felton was a done deal
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:53 PM   #20
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Dang I was sure you were going to say Bargnani and Calderon for chandler, shumpert, and Felton was a done deal

Shumpert has to much upside....that deal would never go down...
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:32 AM   #21
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If this seasons is really a "sink or swim" season for Il Mago (which I still don't believe for the record, he's been neither sinking or swimming. he's been FLOATING for the past 6 seasons) he's definitely SINKING so far. Worst numbers he's put up since his sophomore campaign.

Through 4 games:
13.8ppg on 33%FG shooting, 3.3rpg, 1apg, 0spg, 0.8bpg. And as expected, nobody is talking about it because nobody cares anymore. I've heard Casey say Fields needs to improve, i've heard him talk about different things Lowry can do, i've heard him demand more out of Derozan... But now he's fallen into the pattern of every other coach Bargs has had. Get mad at him, want more out of him, and then give up on him and let him do what he wants. Like I been saying since season 3-4, he is who he is take him or leave him. Maybe on another team with another contract situation he'd play differently but not on our team.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #22
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In addition to being his usual useless self on defense and the boards, Bargnani is looking really lost on offense now that Lowry is the primary ball-handler. He's just waiting to get the ball in an iso situation to simply jack up a long jumper or put his head down and drive to the rim while going through the entire opposing team.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #23
neilio23
I hit open layups

neilio23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
In addition to being his usual useless self on defense and the boards, Bargnani is looking really lost on offense now that Lowry is the primary ball-handler. He's just waiting to get the ball in an iso situation to simply jack up a long jumper or put his head down and drive to the rim while going through the entire opposing team.

Exactly. Last night versus OKC, Bargs was noticeably more aggressive. However, all this really translated to was ~6 3point shot attempts before the half.
neilio23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:30 PM   #24
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm still amazed that anyone thought that the report of him putting on 15 pounds over the summer was gonna make him a different player. He's the SAME GUY, just 15 pounds heavier. This is supposed to be his team. He's the highest paid player, and he has the most talent but he'd rather follow than lead. He'd rather coast than continually work at it. From the day he signed that big contract on the dotted line, his career has been on cruise control. And there's absolutely no signs of that trend changing.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #25
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

He's been outright terrible so far. Granted, it's only three games, but it doesn't inspire much hope.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:48 PM   #26
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, he still puts points on the board. Not really efficient so far of course, but points are points. I would wait for 10 games to determine about his overall performance, but yeah, it doesn't look good.....
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:30 PM   #27
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Well, he still puts points on the board. Not really efficient so far of course, but points are points. I would wait for 10 games to determine about his overall performance, but yeah, it doesn't look good.....
Do I think he'll stay at 13/3 for the entire year? No of course not, it's early. He'll probably have his usual spike in performance around January/February when we typically see the best out of him, but then he'll round out around where he's usually at. 18-19ppg/5-6 boards/less than 1 block. An occasional dunk or back down move here and there, no effort on the glass, etc... I'm so sick of BC overpaying guys who aren't worth it.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:02 PM   #28
00playboy00
I brick open layups

00playboy00 has an OK reputation so far

Trade this mother****er. Calderon too. I would trade bargani guy for a case of heiniken
I would rather see him elsewhere not playing any damn D.

Last edited by 00playboy00 : 11-07-2012 at 04:09 PM.
00playboy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: