Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 10-18-2012, 06:39 PM   #16
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Yahoo Fantasy Basketball League?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
Hey, I've only been M.I.A. for a couple of years, that's recent enough for an epic comeback attempt, right?

I thought the main board kidnapped you and took you hostage....again....
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #17
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, I'm like the young buck in this thread. Everybody's join date is either 2006 or 2007.

@ 00playboy00

It's cool.

Just wondering.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:51 AM   #18
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Is...is that... bk33?!
Not really been around ISH but always got love for my Raps Fam. JV may be bringing my excitement for the raps back tho!
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:48 AM   #19
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Damn, I'm like the young buck in this thread. Everybody's join date is either 2006 or 2007.

@ 00playboy00

It's cool.

Just wondering.

A lot of us even posted on the old ISH boards.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:44 AM   #20
00playboy00
I brick open layups

00playboy00 has an OK reputation so far

So guys the league is set up information as follows:

League ID#: 83014
League Name: InsideHoops
Password: raptors
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sun Oct 28 6:45pm EDT
Max Teams: 12

Look forward to playing with my fellow insidehoops raptors forum posters.

00playboy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #21
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In, named "The Big VALbowski".
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:22 PM   #22
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

hmm, won't be able to make this draft time. Would it be possible to have it sat/sun morning, or fri/sat night? that's if ppl are ok w/ it.
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:23 PM   #23
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I joined.

Brown ISH.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:28 AM   #24
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

I just joined. Team name is "Fire BC!".
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:08 PM   #25
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Funk

Amen!
Old 10-20-2012, 03:02 PM   #26
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Funk

Nice.
Old 10-20-2012, 04:24 PM   #27
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

I'm signed up as Team Lowry. Looking forward to playing you boys soon and the draft time is fine for me.

GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:25 AM   #28
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Registered as The Lobstars!
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:56 PM   #29
T-Low
College superstar

Registered as "T-Lows Midget Fight"

Old 10-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #30
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Pretty sure I saw that little dude in a Halifax Value Village over the weekend.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: