Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-15-2012, 07:28 PM   #46
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Where do you REALLY stand? Political Quiz here, post your results

Gary Johnson... Romney and Obama almost equal.

Quote:
The next election (2016) will be the best shot at a third party ever winning anything.
Maybe. If a big name with a ton of money goes third party, perhaps. But the most likely outcome is, Obama will win in 2012, and the Republicans will EVISCERATE the Democrats in 2016. The democrats have no one. The next four years will go rather badly no matter who's elected, and since it'll be Obama, the Republicans will be able to boast about 8 awful years just like the Democrats did in 08. And the Republicans have some really talented guys, like Rubio, Jindal, Ryan, who will be able to build a level of excitement like that of Obama in 08.

If the Republican party were as bleak as the Democratic, I could see it.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #47
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I side with Gary Johnson on most issues in the 2012 Presidential Election.
Candidates you side with...
87%

Gary Johnson
on domestic policy, economic, healthcare, and environmental issues more info

78%

Barack Obama
on social, science, and environmental issues more info

76%

Mitt Romney
on economic, immigration, and environmental issues more info
Mine almost the exact same. Like 4% less for all 3.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #48
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Well, here's a first! First ever online-only presidential debate featuring the third party candidates Jill Stein and Gary Johnson. Pretty cool.

The Independent Voter Network and Google+ Politics will be hosting the first ever, online presidential debate. Unlike debates in the past, the candidates and moderators will simultaneously participate from different states.

Each participant will appear using live, videoconference technology and respond to questions submitted online from citizens like you!

RSVP to the First Online Presidential Debate on Google+

The online presidential debate will focus on five key topics in domestic policy including

Tax and Economic Policy,
Energy,
Housing and Financial Regulation,
Foreign Policy, and
One topic selected based upon online user response.
IVN.us will be looking to voters across the country to participate by submitting their questions for the candidates within each topic. Each topic will include two questions submitted using the hashtag #indyvote on Google+ and Twitter, or responding to calls for questions on the ‘Independent Voter’ Facebook Page.

The debate can be viewed live on October 18, 2012 beginning at 4pm Pacific on IVN.us, or on IVN.us’ Google+ and YouTube page.

Follow the hashtag #indyvote on Twitter and Google+ during the debate to join the conversation, respond to the candidates, and let them know how they are doing in answering your questions. Learn more about how to participate by watching this video.

Spread the word!

Here's the event, you can view it even if you don't use Google+

https://plus.google.com/events/ccrsl...dn8v6q1mjsdqqg

That's badass.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:41 PM   #49
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifton
But the most likely outcome is, Obama will win in 2012, and the Republicans will EVISCERATE the Democrats in 2016. The democrats have no one.
Umm... the Republicans don't have anyone sane enough to get half the country to vote for him, except maybe Huntsman (Christie doesn't qualify because he's fat; sorry, voters won't vote in a fat man). And no Tea Bagger would vote for him (he's a RINO in their eyes) so there goes a huge chunk of their base.

As for the Dems not having anyone?

DISAPPROVES

Last edited by Droid101 : 10-15-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #50
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

87% Jill Stein
84% Gary Johnson
81% Obama
27% Mitt
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #51
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

90%
Democrat
80%
Green
52%
Republican
31%
Libertarian

Obama.

It's funny how they ask you if you believe in the theory of evolution. I must be one of the only high rated Dems that said no.

Edit: I'm also pro-life and against most illegal immigrant benefits. I think that is my republican part.

-Smak

Last edited by ILLsmak : 10-15-2012 at 07:50 PM.
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:50 PM   #52
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jill Stein believes that requiring welfare workers to seek work is a form of forced slave labor and that American banks should have be nationalized. Even though I matched her more than all the others with 80%, I don't think I will vote for her even though I live in a state that is not in play, and can vote my conscience without feeling like a bad guy after I voted for Nader over Kerry while living in Florida.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:06 PM   #53
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

94% Gary Johnson
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #54
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia ©

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

I liked this. I got 78% republican.

Anyway does it matter if you choose the "somewhat" part?
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #55
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

90% Romney
83% Gary Johnson
77% Virgil Goode
65% Obama

84% Republican
58% Libretarian
51% Democrat
20% Green

I figured Romney would have the highest percent but definitely didn't expect 90%.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:58 PM   #56
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia ©

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Took it seriously and got 99% Gary Johnson
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:02 PM   #57
Cangri
National High School Star

Cangri has an OK reputation so far

Serious question, how come no one is getting 100% Romney? I thought he stands on either side of each issue, like in abortion, he's pro life and pro choice at the same time
Cangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:07 PM   #58
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
90% Romney
83% Gary Johnson
77% Virgil Goode
65% Obama

84% Republican
58% Libretarian
51% Democrat
20% Green

I figured Romney would have the highest percent but definitely didn't expect 90%.

Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:17 PM   #59
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Back in early college I actually considered myself a Republican.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:30 PM   #60
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: