Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-15-2012, 03:57 PM   #16
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Where do you REALLY stand? Political Quiz here, post your results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
All of the questions let you rate them as unimportant to you.

Also, each question has "choose another stance" and most of them have a pretty "I don't really care" answer to pick from.
I liked how how the choose another stance, generally had perfect answers IMO.

And seriously Gary can get invited from this poll?
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:58 PM   #17
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I'm a big evolution guy and even said that was most important, and I'm a big environmentalist as well and put those generally in the more/most part I guess it's because most people in tn that use the internet are actually....intelligent?
Grandma and grandpa redneck don't like them intertube thingys-- they're just a LIEberal conspiracy!
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:59 PM   #18
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangri

Strange that the top 2 candidates aren't in the first 2 spots, but this just reaffirms my dislike of republicans

But Gary Johnson does look interesting now... But no matter even If I vote for him over Obama he won't win anyways...

I'm want to vote for Johnson, but I don't know if it is worth it since he has a 0% chance of winning. A vote for Obama might be pointless as well since everybody already knows which candidate is winning Texas. Seriously, the electoral college is horsesh*t.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:00 PM   #19
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I liked how how the choose another stance, generally had perfect answers IMO.

And seriously Gary can get invited from this poll?
Not this poll specifically.

In fact, I'm not sure... probably nationwide average polling or somesuch.

Quote:
After the 1960 debates between John Kennedy and Richard Nixon, the next presidential debate wasn’t until 1976. This was when the League of Women Voters accepted responsibility for the sponsorship, format, and participation criteria. In 1980, under pressure from many sides, the League established a 15% level of support requirement for independent and third-party candidate participation. As a result, John Anderson, running as an independent debated Ronald Reagan. Jimmy Carter refused to participate in that debate. Carter did debate Reagan in the second debate that year without Anderson present.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:01 PM   #20
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Grandma and grandpa redneck don't like them intertube thingys-- they're just a LIEberal conspiracy!

You have no idea how many times I want to shoot people (and trust me this makes me re-think my stance on gun control) because of their "I don't listen to biased left wing media" bumper stickers.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:02 PM   #21
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is He Ill
I'm want to vote for Johnson, but I don't know if it is worth it since he has a 0% chance of winning. A vote for Obama might be pointless as well since everybody already knows which candidate is winning Texas.
He has done two IAMA's on Redditt (that I know of). He's really cool like that. Here's one of them:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...ian_candidate/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is He Ill
Seriously, the electoral college is horsesh*t.
Word.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #22
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

It's weird, when I first took this quiz about 2 or 3 months ago, they've added some new choices and new questions.

Back then, I was 81% 81% 81% tie between BO, JS, and GJ.

Things change I guess.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:06 PM   #23
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Jill Stein 89% on environmental, foreign policy, science, social and healthcare issues

Barack Obama 71% on social, science and healthcare issues

Rocky Anderson 71% on social, foreign policy, economic and healthcare issues

Mitt Romney 13% on domestic policy issues

95% Democrat
90% Green
43% Liberatrian
13% Republican
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #24
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Not this poll specifically.

In fact, I'm not sure... probably nationwide average polling or somesuch.
I'm looking into this right now and Fox News wants him to debate, and is encouraging their readers to let him debate!!!

Johnson would destroy Romney (and possibly Obama) in a debate on most key conservative issues, and I'm willing to bet that he'd take away some Romney votes.

On another note I think if Johnson was still GOP they'd try to run him and get him to not talk about gay marriage.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...ohnson-debate/ Enjoy this laugh.

From what I can find, it seems to be he needs to have a "reasonable chance" to be at the debates. That's stupid. Granted I only like the guy on maybe 4? issues but still.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #25
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
He has done two IAMA's on Redditt (that I know of). He's really cool like that. Here's one of them:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...ian_candidate/

Word.

I read the recent one that he did and enjoyed it. I would definitely vote for him if he had a fair shot, but I think I will be going with Obama.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:08 PM   #26
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Too bad it's a two-party system though...
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:15 PM   #27
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't even know who this guy is

Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:19 PM   #28
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Candidates you side with...

90%
Jill Stein
Jill Stein Green

on social, foreign policy, healthcare, environmental, science, economic, and domestic policy issues

83%
Barack Obama
Barack Obama Democrat

on immigration, environmental, science, social, foreign policy, and economic issues

79%
Rocky Anderson
Rocky Anderson Justice

on social, economic, healthcare, foreign policy, and immigration issues

77%
Gary Johnson
Gary Johnson Libertarian

on domestic policy, immigration, and social issues

33%
Mitt Romney
Mitt Romney Republican

on domestic policy issues

13%
Virgil Goode
Virgil Goode Constitution

on domestic policy issues

62%
Michigan Voters

on foreign policy, domestic policy, immigration, science, environmental, economic, social, and healthcare issues.

62%
American Voters

on foreign policy, domestic policy, immigration, science, environmental, economic, social, and healthcare issues.
Who you side with by party...

84% Green

84% Democrat

64% Libertarian

31% Republican
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:28 PM   #29
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Looks like Jill Stein is coming in first or second in a lot of these. Let's rally the troops!
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:29 PM   #30
General
High School Varsity 12th Man

General is starting to rub some people the wrong wayGeneral is starting to rub some people the wrong way

General is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: