Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-17-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board
Default Would you rather have a gay son...

or a daughter who is about marry a black man? come at me conservatives...
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would you rather have a gay son...

I wouldn't like my daughter to have a mixed baby much rather have her marry a white guy but rather that then gay son.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #3
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

unless i have a fat daughter, she's not going after a black man so i don't have to worry about it
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #4
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28renyoy
unless i have a fat daughter, she's not going after a black man so i don't have to worry about it
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #5
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28renyoy
but what if the brotha drew her paris?
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:29 PM   #6
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Would have no problem with any child of mine choosing any other consential adult as a spouse, assuming that person treated them right and was a good person.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:34 PM   #7
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

gay son, at least there is a chance you can cure them of gayness.

isnt there a saying once you go black, you dont go back?
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #8
MiamiThrice
Banned

MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation

Ill pick the gay son as long as hes a normal dude, but just prefers cawk. If hes one of those flamboyant homosexuals that wears scarfs and talks with a lisp, then not sure.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:52 PM   #9
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Married to a black guy.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:54 PM   #10
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has no real reputation yet.

LOL at this sh*t.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #11
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Liberals are more racist.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:11 PM   #12
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekindled
gay son, at least there is a chance you can cure them of gayness.

isnt there a saying once you go black, you dont go back?

What if the Black guy was Kobe?
Old 10-17-2012, 04:11 PM   #13
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
Ill pick the gay son as long as hes a normal dude, but just prefers cawk. If hes one of those flamboyant homosexuals that wears scarfs and talks with a lisp, then not sure.

what if the black guy was Lebron?
Old 10-17-2012, 07:43 PM   #14
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Can I choose both? I want the gay son who loves black chawk
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #15
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
come at me conservatives...

Why couldn't you just make it a reasonable conversation instead of making it a petty statement about your political stance and how you feel about those who oppose you??

As per the question in the OP, i'd rather have a son than a daughter either way and I couldn't care less if he were gay or straight.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: