Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-11-2012, 09:29 PM   #31
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

If a guy who was a million times better than you told you that you suck (and it was true), would you have nice things to say about him? People are taking too much from this.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:30 PM   #32
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
told me out his own mouth that I couldn't talk to him. That my accolades under my belt weren't deserving enough for me to talk to him.

If he had that big a problem with it he should have done something then and there. Not bring it up in the media years later. Bill cartwright told Jordan he would break his legs when he disrespected him.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:30 PM   #33
KingMichael23
Decent playground baller

KingMichael23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
Kobe continuously brings him up. It's gotten to the point where it's embarrassing to see Kobe acting like this.
When did he bring up Smush before?
KingMichael23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #34
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

So Smush is a ***** and Kobe is a ****. 2 things I knew already.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #35
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong wayXiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricForman
i respect kobe's greatness but god, he is so spoiled when it comes to having great teammates. basically, of his 15 year career, only 2 years he had a cast which could be classified as below average.

And that was his own doing! He thought he could do it alone and found out otherwise and he tries to blame it on his former teammates and the front office. Typical Kobe!
Xiao Yao You is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #36
zass
Decent playground baller

zass has not been impressing people

the honeybadger doesn't give a F, it just do whatever he wants to.
zass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:40 PM   #37
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMichael23
When did he bring up Smush before?

Here's one from 2011:

http://gotemcoach.com/post/142208660...t-swears-kobes

Quote:
ďI donít need to do that. If I think a guyís a bum, heís a fvcking bum. Smush (Parker) was here, I told you he was a bum. From Day 1 I told you he was a bum.Ē
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:42 PM   #38
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

blacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue

pretty sure he brought him up at his UCSB camp a couple years ago too. or maybe that was kwame...but he certainly doesn't shy away from bringing it up
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:42 PM   #39
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

From 2009, talking about Deron's situation of being elite and not surrounded by enough talent, and if it was similar to his situation before:

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakers...opez.html#more

Quote:
"It's not even close. They don't even have Smush Parker on (that) team. It's not even close."
Old 10-11-2012, 09:44 PM   #40
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

Another 2011, when discussing Melo:

http://isaiahpaviacruz.blogspot.com/...oys-smush.html

Quote:
Kobe: Then Denver will make the right decisions, bring in the right personnel and heíll stick around. Itís not rocket science. Ö. I know for me, itís all about winning. In my situation, we werenít spending the money to get players Ė they had me playing around with Smush Parker. Until they decided they wanted to make the necessary sacrifices financially to get a team thatís competitive, I didnít want to be (with the Lakers). Itís as simple as that.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #41
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
it's true, smush parker cost Kobe valuble championship years and MVP years.

In other words Kobe was playing all-time great level basketball and should have been contending for trophies but was surrounded by scrubs like Mihm, Brown, Walton and Smush Parker.

If it wasn't for smush parker, Kobe could have had 7 rings by now and 2 more MVPs.
Stop typing.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #42
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

blacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:47 PM   #43
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

I don't really know what the F Kobe is talking about. He wasn't the runner up, or even second runner up, to Nash for MVP in 2006.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...ards_2006.html

1. Nash: 924
2. Lebron: 688
3. Dirk: 544
4. Kobe: 483
5. Billups: 430

...he was barely ahead of Chauncey Billups. LOL.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:47 PM   #44
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

I'm not going to post any more links, but the point is that Kobe's consistently brought up Smush as a reference for his horrendous supporting cast. It's a dick move and one that he should be above.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:47 PM   #45
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Damn Kobe hates Smush, i wonder what happened between the two. Smush probably sonned him in practice or something for Kobe to keep bringing him up like that
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: