Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-11-2012, 12:47 PM   #16
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Euroleague 2012-2013

I'm from Europe but I don't watch the Euroleague very often. I know most of the clubs and some more famous players but that's it.

I'll watch Cedevita and some better games between big teams. It's not as interesting as NBA but it's sure worth of watching.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #17
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
Which matches today are worth watching?
Pick one of these two:
Unicaja - Maccabi
Oympiacos - Caja Laboral

I'll watch Zalgiris-Cedevita but only because Cedevita is from my country.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:56 PM   #18
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
Which matches today are worth watching?

Olympiacos - Caja Laboral should be a good game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I'm from Europe but I don't watch the Euroleague very often. I know most of the clubs and some more famous players but that's it.

I'll watch Cedevita and some better games between big teams. It's not as interesting as NBA but it's sure worth of watching.

I definitely watch it a lot less once the NBA season starts. How's Cedevita looking this year?
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #19
fpliii
NBA All-star

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Pick one of these two:
Unicaja - Maccabi
Oympiacos - Caja Laboral

I'll watch Zalgiris-Cedevita but only because Cedevita is from my country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder

I definitely watch it a lot less once the NBA season starts. How's Cedevita looking this year?

sounds good thx both of you

I'll check out the CSKA match for now just to scope them out I guess
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:14 PM   #20
gabepizza
Local High School Star

gabepizza has decent reputation

Quote:
Olympiacos (defending champions), Panathinaikos, Fenerbahçe, Real Madrid, CSKA Moscow are the main contenders in my opinion. Barcelona and Efes have a shot if everyone is healthy.

Players to watch out for: Spanoulis, Printezis, McCalebb, Diamantidis, Mirotic, Fernandez, Lorbek, Farmar, Krstic, Navarro, and Teodosic to name a few

Ha! I didn't know Farmar went back to Euroleague. Let's see what he can do a whole season there. I would also say from watching the NBA vs Euroleague games that Sato, Micheal and Tomic look pretty good.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:15 PM   #21
Clutch
NBA Legend

Quote:

Me too. I don't have time to watch both NBA and Euroleague along with other sports.

I think Cedevita is stronger this year. Their biggest acquisition over the summer is Mickael Gelabale. They also signed some good players like Vlado Ilievski,Lukša Andrić,Marko Tomas.
They are in a tough group but I think they can fight for the 4th spot.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #22
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Fiba basketball has decent reputation

For me more interesting games will be played tommorow , I can't wait to see Partizan Besiktas game and see what can these jung players in Partizan do in EL . I will also watch Real PAO , in my oppinion that will be best game this week .
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #23
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Sonny Weems for MVP!
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:09 PM   #24
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Speaking of Weems, what team does he play for?
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #25
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong waySyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong way

lol@ people asking OP to post elsewhere, like it is full of quality NBA-related threads here
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #26
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Speaking of Weems, what team does he play for?

CSKA.

Speaking of Cedevita, my home boys Zalgiris burred them. Our coach is crazy, he tells players to press even when its +30. Messed up, but I like it.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #27
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
CSKA.

Speaking of Cedevita, my home boys Zalgiris burred them. Our coach is crazy, he tells players to press even when its +30. Messed up, but I like it.

U know that coach is good when all of a sudden Delas starts throwing down posters.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:32 PM   #28
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here

They might as well just rename this thread the Sonny Weems vs Joey Dorsey Countdown to MVP watch thread, because that's what Euroleague is this year.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #29
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
For fans like me interested in the euro league but has limited knowledge of it

who are the main contenders this year? players to watch out for?

The best teams are Olympiacos, Real Madrid, CSKA, Fenerbahce, Barca, Panathinaikos. I'm not sure on Panathinaikos, since it's a whole new team and a new coach, but they have a hell of a defensive team, so I put them there. Olympiacos is currently the best team and the favorite to win the title.

Then you have teams like Efes and Milano, that have plenty of talent, but always underachieve and always seem to have coaching issues. They should be contenders, but they always disappoint. We will see what happens with them this year. That's probably the list of contenders.

Then below that there are teams like Maccabi, Baskonia, Zalgiris, Khimki...teams with definite talent and ability, but that don't really have any individual stars on their team to take them over the hump. They are probably the pretenders class teams.

Below that are probably teams like Malaga, Alba, Siena, Cantu, Cedevita, Besiktas, Brose (teams with talent and good players, but not quite up to the contender level I think).

Then are the young teams with very talented rosters and players, but that are just too young right now. Teams like Chalon, Union Olimpija, Lietuvos Rytas, Partizan.

Then there is the crap like Prokom.........
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:48 PM   #30
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
Barcelona is a level below this season, no chance of winning the Euroleague IMO.
Specially considering Navarro's health.

Barca with 100% Navarro = final four contender

Barca with the Navarro of last year, the Olympics, and the current time (about 70%) = Top 16 to quarterfinals

I wonder how long Jasikevicius is going to last with Pascual. That should be interesting.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: