Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-28-2012, 11:12 PM   #76
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Online Association (PS3)

Anyone down to play now?
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:47 PM   #77
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hit me up for trades - OKC.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:53 AM   #78
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Already sent you the info via PSN. Go get your Bobcats.

Choked away the first game of the season. Was up 3 with :40 and the ball.

Oh well, it's a 58-game season. I'm bound to lose a few.

And I noticed some of y'all simulated all of your games with the CPU. Personally, I'd rather we all play every game, so just wait until the CPU teams get human users. What does everyone else think? Leaning toward resetting all o those games.

Yeah I did that, not a bad record though. But I'm down for reset, I'd rather trade a few players first anyway
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:54 AM   #79
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA

LockoutOver11 has an OK reputation so far

detriot pistons in this bitch.... surprised to see no one take the sixer with kobe on it... arent u ish people obessed!?

my team is the shit mannnn!!!
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #80
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockoutOver11
detriot pistons in this bitch.... surprised to see no one take the sixer with kobe on it... arent u ish people obessed!?

my team is the shit mannnn!!!
But you had the Mavericks though. Going to kick you. Join as the Mavs on another account.

Last edited by ace23 : 10-29-2012 at 09:47 AM.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #81
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Dude Ace fix the trade shit plz! 10 real life days for a trade to go through? F that. That's the number 1 thing that made me get pissed off last time we did this was the whole trade system. They should be 2-3 hours max.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:39 PM   #82
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA

LockoutOver11 has an OK reputation so far

eh.. u suck
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:29 PM   #83
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Dude Ace fix the trade shit plz! 10 real life days for a trade to go through? F that. That's the number 1 thing that made me get pissed off last time we did this was the whole trade system. They should be 2-3 hours max.

Yeah, how you gon have n.iggas wait 10 days?
MJ(Mean John) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:17 PM   #84
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Trades gotta be faster man...
Old 10-29-2012, 11:47 PM   #85
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

10 days for each trade.. that will make me not even want to trade period.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:54 PM   #86
Clippersfan86
Banned

Anybody online for a game?
Old 10-30-2012, 01:19 AM   #87
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Anybody online for a game?

Ill be home I'm about 15
MJ(Mean John) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:10 AM   #88
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Ill be home I'm about 15

Sorry I missed it. Tomorrow.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:29 PM   #89
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

You guys make all the trades you want to make now. The only way I can speed up the trades is if I unpause the OA. So trade all you want now before I advance tomorrow.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:45 PM   #90
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

Hit me up for trade talks, before tonight's game!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: