Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-23-2012, 10:26 PM   #61
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Online Association (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
People might not see this thread since it was moved from the otc. Might want to send some PMs or make a thread about it.
Will do, even though I messaged everyone via PSN already.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:46 AM   #62
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA

LockoutOver11 has an OK reputation so far

dallas mavericks - apolaya9109

r u set on 6.... man i get off at work at 7:30,, push it to 8 lol. eastern time off course.

Last edited by LockoutOver11 : 10-24-2012 at 11:48 AM.
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:44 PM   #63
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

10 spots left, draft on Sunday!

^Just preselect your picks. Sorry, I already told people about the draft date.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:15 AM   #64
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Hey guys any idea why I'm having issues with 2k13? I've tried two copies of the game from two different sellers, and I have the same problem.

On PS3, the game freezes for a few seconds every 15-20 seconds or so. Same problem on both games. I have no issues with any other blu-rays or games.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:24 AM   #65
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll take OKC.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:01 PM   #66
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

13 people so far joined. I won't mind having around 20 actually in the league. But I don't even know if everyone is gonna be at the draft.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #67
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Can't join I don't have Wi-Fi till later this week. Doing this through my phone.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #68
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Would it be straight if a non-ISHer signed up? I know someone that wants to get in on it.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:10 PM   #69
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Would it be straight if a non-ISHer signed up? I know someone that wants to get in on it.

Message fli3333 on PSN for confirmation.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #70
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sacramento Kings - Swish4182
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:39 PM   #71
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Just signed up

Team: Atlanta Hawks
PSN: WittyTalent9

Last edited by J_Rock3ts : 10-28-2012 at 02:43 PM.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:54 PM   #72
ace23

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
Can't join I don't have Wi-Fi till later this week. Doing this through my phone.
You can still play. You just won't have drafted your team obviously.

Quote:
Yeah, I got your boy, J_Rockets.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:00 PM   #73
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's draft time! Gonna watch a Chris Smoove vid while waiting for my turn.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #74
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Shit ... I fell asleep.

Ace, send me the league info again and ill join up whatever team that's left. If there's no more spot then I guess it's cool.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:18 PM   #75
ace23

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Shit ... I fell asleep.

Ace, send me the league info again and ill join up whatever team that's left. If there's no more spot then I guess it's cool.
Already sent you the info via PSN. Go get your Bobcats.

Choked away the first game of the season. Was up 3 with :40 and the ball.

Oh well, it's a 58-game season. I'm bound to lose a few.

And I noticed some of y'all simulated all of your games with the CPU. Personally, I'd rather we all play every game, so just wait until the CPU teams get human users. What does everyone else think? Leaning toward resetting all o those games.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: