Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-09-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Exclamation Kobe and Ron Feeling in Tip Top Shape

Quote:
Apparently Kobe is feeling good today: he just reeled off consecutive nasty dunks, the 2nd through traffic.

Quote:
Kobe, with a grin, said his fierce dunk over/around Jamison was payback for Jamison taking a charge he didn't appreciate earlier.

Quote:
Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter
For what it's worth, Kobe said his body feels better than it has since 2006

Artest is 17 pounds lighter from last season and says he hasn't felt this good since his Pacer days.

AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Kobe and Ron Feeling in Tip Top Shape

Like this for example. If I posted this same exact thing 10 trolls would be saying "Clippers forum" blah blah blah included this retarded OP.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:02 PM   #3
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Man if Dwight gets to 100%... That's scary
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:03 PM   #4
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Like this for example. If I posted this same exact thing 10 trolls would be saying "Clippers forum" blah blah blah included this retarded OP.

You make dumb threads like players saying their coach is good.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:05 PM   #5
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

Man, Lakers are going to be so good. If they get their chemistry right, they're probably better than the Heat. I hope we meet in the finals, would be an epic matchup.
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:06 PM   #6
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Totally news worthy. F@gg0ts
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:06 PM   #7
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13

Why are OKC fans so butthurt
Old 10-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #8
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Why are OKC fans so butthurt

Don't know man, you should probably make a thread about it though!
Old 10-09-2012, 08:08 PM   #9
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

CP3 was cleared 100 percent healthy and back to full contact, normal practices last night and I didn't make a thread and supposedly I'm the worst . I've seen about 6 "Artest in best shape of his life" threads this week. At least my annoying threads are new topics . Caron Butler lost 25 pounds, DJ lost 15.... I should get on dat thread making.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:09 PM   #10
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

its not about how good theyre feeling today. its about how bad theyre gonna feel tommorow on their 35 year old bodies
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:10 PM   #11
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Quote:
CP3 was cleared 100 percent healthy and back to full contact, normal practices last night and I didn't make a thread and supposedly I'm the worst . I've seen about 6 "Artest in best shape of his life" threads this week. At least my annoying threads are new topics

The thread is more directed to Kobe feeling good since I know how many Artest threads there are.

And by the way you've talked about Chris Paul being in great shape for months now.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:10 PM   #12
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
The thread is more directed to Kobe feeling good since I know how many Artest threads there are.

And by the way you've talked about Chris Paul being in great shape for months now.

You're a hypocrite, deal with it kiddo
Old 10-09-2012, 08:12 PM   #13
MiamiThrice
Banned

MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation

Is it me or does every old player every offseason say "This is the best I've felt since (insert year about five years ago)". And every single time their stats diminish even further than the previous season.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:12 PM   #14
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Quote:
You're a hypocrite, deal with it kiddo

Keep bumping up my thread
Old 10-09-2012, 08:13 PM   #15
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

!!!!!

BTW OP, if you haven't noticed the trend around the league, every player is exclaming "This is the best my body's ever felt!"

Let's see come January how tip-top shape some of these player's bodies really are.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: