Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier League

Fantasy Premier League Fantasy BBall Premier League 2013-14

Old 10-10-2012, 12:35 AM   #31
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Premiere League 2012-2013 season application thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
hopefully you can be on chatzy most days like the rest of the league dunksby, welcome to the league
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Z.W.
Congrats, welcome to the league
Thanks, is chatzy active right now or just during the league?
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:37 AM   #32
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
How many premier members were minor champs?
who needs minors when you in the show since day 1

baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:41 AM   #33
iamgine

iamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
who needs minors when you in the show since day 1

Me, Dunksby....who else? DZW?
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:53 AM   #34
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
If you want in Sarvepreet, you have to apply for the minors and win it. You have to show us that you are capable of playing by the rules that are in place just like Bk33 who was also involved in cheating. Shouldn't be a problem considering you are the fantasy basketball GOAT.
Oh its Fatman. I'm not surprised you're making a post like this. You think I have forgotten how the last 3 leagues we were in went like?

WIF League: Statman Loses, Glove wins the league championship
NCAA Pick-Em: Statman Loses, Glove wins the league championship
ISH Poker Tournament: Statman Loses, Glove wins the league championship

That's right, not only did I beat Statman in each of our last 3 leagues, but I went on and won the championship in each of the 3 leagues.

Statman, you are nothing but a big fat bit*ch that I step on my way to the top.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:59 AM   #35
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
First of all, this whole FB Goat thing is just something you proclaim yourself as, it adds nothing to why a spot should be reserved for you.

As for you creating this league, yes this is true, but like in real life, if a company founder does something wrong and gets ousted by the board of directors - do you think he can just come back few years later and say "sup homies, coming back to reclaim my company since I created it"? That's not how it works son.

You are right that no returning members have ever had to apply for a spot without finishing bottom 4 - but that's because there's never been a member that finished top 10 who left the league afterwards (aside from Tian, but he didn't say he wanted to return) to begin with

Even though Tian made the playoffs in his last year with us, he'd have to be voted back in as well had he expressed desire to play again, there's no reserved spot for him. Don't see why there would be an exception for you.

Secondly, the reason you got kicked out of this league in the first place, as Stat said, was because you pulled shady sh1t before. So whatever misconception that you had that a returning member could get back his spot anytime does not even matter anyway.

That said, I don't want to get into meaningless arguments that would just waste both of our time - I'm not the one that decides who gets in/out of the league, all the members decide on that, which is why there is a voting process in the first place. If the majority wants you in, then you'll get in, simple as that.

So, go ahead and apply, post a screenshot of your entire fantasy record history, with such a prolific profile I'm sure it won't be a problem

Who the hell is this rookie? Do you even know who you are talking to?

I ain't gonna reply to everything but I'll just say I never pulled any shady sh*it and I am the first CHAMPION of this league.

Oh, also I don't like bragging so I won't start posting details of the most prolific fantasy basketball record accomplished.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:02 AM   #36
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
As back to back champion, Glove, you're not welcome in the league.

As the 1st champion of this league, Pete, you winning back to back says nothing about you, it only says something about everyone else.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:44 AM   #37
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
Me, Dunksby....who else? DZW?

LIL

says hi
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:23 AM   #38
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Oh, also I don't like bragging

Right, says the guy who goes around proclaiming himself as "GOAT" and taking photos of supercars and claiming it to be his own ride

Look, you can be as stubborn as you want - but if you want to play in the league, then you have to apply, simple as that. There's no reserved spot for you no matter how you try to slice and dice things. Don't come in thinking you are some kind of a white knight reclaiming his kingdom or some wack sh1t like that.

But seriously, I have no idea why you need to make things so unnecessarily difficult, whats so hard about making a post that you want to apply? What is there to lose? Or are you just bored and want to stir up some drama again?
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:35 AM   #39
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
LIL

says hi

He has my vote! I once saw him in the Atlanta Airport while eating a burger. I almost jizzed in my pants. His watch was real nice. I considered chasing him down, but the burger was too delicious, plus I ain't no bitch.

**** you Savrepreet, wretched ass hoe, Damon ought to smack you up limp dick ******. Get down on your knees like you do every friday night at the disco and beg for the spot you car leanin, bus takin, curry eatin ****.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:07 AM   #40
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation

dunksby - please empty our your PM inbox so I can send you the league login info

Last edited by D.Z.W. : 10-10-2012 at 03:13 AM.
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:13 AM   #41
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Oh its Fatman. I'm not surprised you're making a post like this. You think I have forgotten how the last 3 leagues we were in went like?

WIF League: Statman Loses, Glove wins the league championship
NCAA Pick-Em: Statman Loses, Glove wins the league championship
ISH Poker Tournament: Statman Loses, Glove wins the league championship

That's right, not only did I beat Statman in each of our last 3 leagues, but I went on and won the championship in each of the 3 leagues.

Statman, you are nothing but a big fat bit*ch that I step on my way to the top.

Since when is placing 1st (if you did) in the WIF League, NCAA Pick-Em and ISH Poker Tournament something to be proud of?

I'm confused at those being the most recent things that we have matched up in.

1. I know I won the Ultimate ISH Fantasy League you started but that later you "supposedly" quit after people vetoed deals.

2. I know I was in a Premier Basketball League with you in which I finished 6th, you finished 10th and I beat you both times I faced you.

3. I know I was in a Premier Baseball League with you in which I finished 5th and you finished 8th.

What do these all have in common?? They were fantasy leagues, not Pokemon tournaments. Your act grew old a long time ago. I shut you down, exposed you for the clown that you are. At one point, I had your phone number, ISH accounts, address, school id, etc. Yet you want to come at ME?..... I would think you would be a bit smarter than that.

You can claim you are the G.O.A.T, make excuses for losing leagues (including resting your guys for the playoffs). The few that find humor in trolls might egg you on, and encourage that type of behavior. Just remember how you felt that night where you came crying to me, begging that I wouldn't release your phone number. I'm giving you a second chance to eventually join the Premier League. Prove your worth in the minors, show the people that you can win without cheating or at least attempting to. If you want to talk trash that's fine. Do whatever you feel the need to do in order to boost your self-esteem. Just don't expect to join the premier leagues without proving that you can be a honest competitor.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:25 AM   #42
GP_20
Glove

Soooo... I don't get an automatic spot?

F*uck this then I'm not joining.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:49 AM   #43
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
I don't like bragging

Quote:
Right, says the guy who goes around proclaiming himself as "GOAT" and taking photos of supercars and claiming it to be his own ride

Before I leave, I guess I may as well reply to this, to why I am the Fantasy Basketball GOAT. Didn't want to brag...but you asked for it....Everything I say below can be proved.

I'll break it to 3 sections, Pre-ISH, ISH, Post-ISH

Pre-ISH:

So this was before I played Fantasy Basketball with ISH Posters. Back then, like everyone else, I had to post my Yahoo Sports Resume to gain consideration with posters. How did it look?

I had WON 5 out of the last 6 fantasy basketball leagues I played in. This includes a Public League, a Private League, and a Winners League. Whats a winners League? A league where all the champions of leagues meet. So basically I am a champion of champions. That is how unstoppable I was. The only league I lost in was a league I didn't ever edit my lineup in.

I posted this strong resume, got consideration, posters looked at it and confirmed it, but eventually was snobbed because no one "knew me". So what did I do? I started the "ISH Premier League" and it became the most popular and competitive league ISH had ever seen.

But overall, coming into ISH I was considered a champion of champions in leagues I had played in. A resumé so strong that I have yet to see any other ISH poster post one as strong.

ISH:

I played 4 years of leagues in ISH. Each year I did 1 league per year. That league was either the most active or 2nd most active league on ISH. Results?

I was only defeated once in 4 years of play.

Didn't exactly win all the other years. The 1st year I won the Premier League Championship in a dominant fashion. 2nd year I had a fluke bad year (one bad year in over a decade of play = FLUKE).

The 3rd year I was kicked out of a league. The last year I made it through a full season and won another championship in a dominant fashion. And retired from ISH fantasy leagues.

So overall, 1 loss in a total of 4 years played on ISH. That's not good I will admit. Shouldn't have ever lost, but I guess flukes happen.

Post-ISH:

This not many of you know about. But since leaving ISH I have played in leagues and made over thousands of dollars playing in money leagues. I basically win every year, collect my cash, and move on. The people who play with my say they have never seen anyone so good, and I usually have half the league drop out when they see that I am their competitor. I've become the most feared fantasy basketball player ever.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:50 AM   #44
GP_20
Glove

Anyways, like I said any of the above can be proven. But all of it is accessible by any of you if you take the time and look through the history of ISH posts. I am not going to go through and prove everything for you, but if there is 1 thing you want proven I am willing to do that for you. Just send me a PM and I'll respond with the proof.

Oh wait the Post-ISH I can't give proof, with the $$$ involved a lot of it is considered illegal, so I don't really want to prove I was involved there.

But anyways, you all are being sparred that I am not joining this league. My work before ISH, inside ISH, and after ISH is unparallelled. That is why they call me the Fantasy Basketball GOAT. I would literally crush my competition in this league just like I did in the last ISH league I played. Not even the fiercest fires can stop me.

The Legend Lives On
Old 10-10-2012, 06:10 AM   #45
iamgine

iamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Since when is placing 1st (if you did) in the WIF League, NCAA Pick-Em and ISH Poker Tournament something to be proud of?

I'm confused at those being the most recent things that we have matched up in.

1. I know I won the Ultimate ISH Fantasy League you started but that later you "supposedly" quit after people vetoed deals.

2. I know I was in a Premier Basketball League with you in which I finished 6th, you finished 10th and I beat you both times I faced you.

3. I know I was in a Premier Baseball League with you in which I finished 5th and you finished 8th.

What do these all have in common?? They were fantasy leagues, not Pokemon tournaments. Your act grew old a long time ago. I shut you down, exposed you for the clown that you are. At one point, I had your phone number, ISH accounts, address, school id, etc. Yet you want to come at ME?..... I would think you would be a bit smarter than that.

You can claim you are the G.O.A.T, make excuses for losing leagues (including resting your guys for the playoffs). The few that find humor in trolls might egg you on, and encourage that type of behavior. Just remember how you felt that night where you came crying to me, begging that I wouldn't release your phone number. I'm giving you a second chance to eventually join the Premier League. Prove your worth in the minors, show the people that you can win without cheating or at least attempting to. If you want to talk trash that's fine. Do whatever you feel the need to do in order to boost your self-esteem. Just don't expect to join the premier leagues without proving that you can be a honest competitor.
lolwut
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: