Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-28-2007, 05:05 AM   #31
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: vince carter with the "it's ova" dunk

The thing that drives you crazy about Carter's dunking and leaping ability is that is looks so EFFORTLESS.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:10 AM   #32
BIG FURB
Serious playground baller

BIG FURB has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
i dunk is fine, a hard dunk is fine. But i 360 layup in the lane is too much flash. Sorry, i have never been a fan of fast break dunks, im more for the in traffic dunks. Never got what was so exciting about watching someone dunk with no defense. Vince has never been my favorite dunker prob because he has always seemed soft to me.

Well then you should love vince, he's been teabagging guys his whole career. From random french scrubs to HOF shotblockers. If you enjoy watching a player **** on dudes in traffic I don't see how you can't enjoy vince's stuff.
BIG FURB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:15 AM   #33
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

When I looked on youtube, I expected this to be some spectacular dunk. I've seen him do that kind of after the whistle dunk in his sleep.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:53 AM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nice dunk but it doesnt win a dunk contest.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 10:09 AM   #35
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Vince Carter turned 30 years old two days ago.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 10:36 AM   #36
Juvenile
High School Varsity 12th Man

Juvenile has no real reputation yet.

What makes Vince's dunks look so good, beside his obvious leaping ability, is that he finishes with his hand actually in the basket, he really stuffs it down, instead of the ball leaving his hand over the basket.
Juvenile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 10:51 AM   #37
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Sorry, i have never been a fan of fast break dunks, im more for the in traffic dunks. Never got what was so exciting about watching someone dunk with no defense. Vince has never been my favorite dunker prob because he has always seemed soft to me.

are you drunk?

Vince has crowned everyone in the falkin league.

his dunk on Mourning may be one of the ugliest ever, or the one at Indy or the one in the olympics, or that one...

the point is, everyone on here knows exactly what dunks I am talking about and can think of about fifty more they cant quite put their finger on, and its always Vince riding up over someone, yet you dont get it...damn
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 10:53 AM   #38
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

vinces dunk over weis was the best in game dunk ever...by far...and if you add in the fact that "damn it feels good to be a gangsta" is the background to the infamous vince dunk...It just makes it that much sicker
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 11:18 AM   #39
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gbWzhe2PGI

mix video by carter 8 dunk is ALLY OOP WINDMILL!!!!!!
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 11:37 AM   #40
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

I don't know if Vince will win anything before his career is done, my guess is probably not, but I do know that when he steps off the court for the last time, he'll have one hell of a highlight reel. I'm definitely gonna get it when it comes out on DVD.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 11:40 AM   #41
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by *****of*****s
I don't know if Vince will win anything before his career is done, my guess is probably not, but I do know that when he steps off the court for the last time, he'll have one hell of a highlight reel. I'm definitely gonna get it when it comes out on DVD.
your worng!!! vince won the slam dunk contest in 2000!!! if u mean by a ring he will this year if he keeps playing like he did in denver and in clipps
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 11:44 AM   #42
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rknine15
your worng!!! vince won the slam dunk contest in 2000!!! if u mean by a ring he will this year if he keeps playing like he did in denver and in clipps

Of course I'm talking about a ring... everybody knows that he won the slam dunk contest..
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 11:51 AM   #43
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

And Rookie of the Year for that matter
Who cares though. In 20 years people will remember Vince cause of his amazing dunks.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 12:31 PM   #44
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

VC is just the most ridiculously amazing dunker of all time. period.
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 12:43 PM   #45
AKA AAP
Banned

AKA AAP has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
see i dont like moves like that because it not needed. It is pure flash and needed to make the play.

You must have absolutely no clue about basketball because he did that to avoid the charge. It's not like he was taking a 30 foot fadeaway 3 at the end of the game when his team is only down by 1 point...

Do you ever think before you post?
AKA AAP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: