Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-28-2007, 01:37 AM   #16
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: vince carter with the "it's ova" dunk

While we are posting irrelevant Vince Carter dunks, I might as well post this one. Wish there was another angle of this one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgEq7w8C_Zw
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 01:40 AM   #17
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwdddddd Damn!!!

Vince is still the NBA's dunk king. people don't wanna believe!

Arenas better be making some big time plays in the ASG, otherwise Carter's gonna take his minutes.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 01:43 AM   #18
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
While we are posting irrelevant Vince Carter dunks, I might as well post this one. Wish there was another angle of this one..

I remember that. His Hopping years
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 01:44 AM   #19
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Best Vince dunk....I SWEAR!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e0yaSQuej8
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 01:47 AM   #20
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob Saibot
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwdddddd Damn!!!

Vince is still the NBA's dunk king. people don't wanna believe!

Arenas better be making some big time plays in the ASG, otherwise Carter's gonna take his minutes.

according to this bum vc isnt even going to make the game http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailyd...dime_070127-28
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 01:49 AM   #21
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
Best Vince dunk....I SWEAR!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e0yaSQuej8
holy crappers
Old 01-28-2007, 01:51 AM   #22
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
see i dont like moves like that because it not needed. It is pure flash and needed to make the play.
I guess people shouldn't dunk it on a break either. Layups just fine. As long as he's making them, he might as well show some flair.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 01:52 AM   #23
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

I really didn't think that dunk by Vince was all that good....in my honest opinion, i have seen quite a few better by vince...
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 01:54 AM   #24
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
I really didn't think that dunk by Vince was all that good....in my honest opinion, i have seen quite a few better by vince...
Well he is starting to lose his hops.
Hes not like the Toronto Vince where he dunks at will
Old 01-28-2007, 01:56 AM   #25
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
I guess people shouldn't dunk it on a break either. Layups just fine. As long as he's making them, he might as well show some flair.

i dunk is fine, a hard dunk is fine. But i 360 layup in the lane is too much flash. Sorry, i have never been a fan of fast break dunks, im more for the in traffic dunks. Never got what was so exciting about watching someone dunk with no defense. Vince has never been my favorite dunker prob because he has always seemed soft to me.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 02:15 AM   #26
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
according to this bum vc isnt even going to make the game

a ***** that doesn't need to be heard.

Quote:
Sorry, i have never been a fan of fast break dunks, im more for the in traffic dunks. Never got what was so exciting about watching someone dunk with no defense. Vince has never been my favorite dunker prob because he has always seemed soft to me.

another ***** huh.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 02:21 AM   #27
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
And imagine if he made this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVKujeK5ync

Gerald Wallace made that dunk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N7o5k3qX04

Last edited by Showtime : 01-28-2007 at 02:44 AM.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 02:59 AM   #28
space
Local High School Star

space has an OK reputation so far

holy mack, too bad it doesnt count
space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 03:48 AM   #29
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
i dunk is fine, a hard dunk is fine. But i 360 layup in the lane is too much flash. Sorry, i have never been a fan of fast break dunks, im more for the in traffic dunks. Never got what was so exciting about watching someone dunk with no defense. Vince has never been my favorite dunker prob because he has always seemed soft to me.

I think you're being way too much of an elitist.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:33 AM   #30
Diesel J
NBA lottery pick

Diesel J has decent reputationDiesel J has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9

I've never seen that dunk before
Diesel J is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: