Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-04-2012, 12:18 PM   #166
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (Tim [Still] Dunkin'!!)-

Turned on Sixers game, saw Violet Palmer, instantly pissed off.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #167
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Turned on Sixers game, saw Violet Palmer, instantly pissed off.

I feel your pain.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:57 PM   #168
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (New Season, New Thread!)-

Vince Carter on Bismack Biyombo....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G-HavnSdTY

Dunk rating on the Starbury Nastiness Scale

7/10

PHP Code:
As Posterizer:
-
Tim Duncan (2)
-
Robin Lopez (1)
-
Vince Carter (1)
-
None (1)

As
Posterized:
-
Roger Mason Jr. (1)
-
Serge Ibaka (1)
-
Al Jefferson (1)
-
Bismack Biyombo (1)
-
None (1)

Throwback Poster of the Day: Tracy McGrady on Brian Shaw...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRAmSCkO-Kc

For insightful thoughts & astute observations on NBA basketball, visit my blog.

Last edited by StroShow4 : 11-05-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:01 PM   #169
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Teague just got KD pretty bad.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:08 PM   #170
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing

That was nasty. Should be his second incredible poster of the season.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:52 AM   #171
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing

brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:13 PM   #172
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

I realized earlier today that I definitely made a mistake. Vince Carter had a dunk against the Bobcats over Bismack Biyombo that was basically a better version of the Chandler Parsons dunk. I knew VC had a big block, but I hadn't heard about his dunk. I stumbled upon it this morning when I was writing a weekend recap for my blog. So, VINCE CARTER ON BISMACK BIYOMBO will replace Chandler Parsons on JJ Hickson on the poster list. Sorry about the confusion. I'll edit yesterday's post momentarily.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:35 PM   #173
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
I realized earlier today that I definitely made a mistake. Vince Carter had a dunk against the Bobcats over Bismack Biyombo that was basically a better version of the Chandler Parsons dunk. I knew VC had a big block, but I hadn't heard about his dunk. I stumbled upon it this morning when I was writing a weekend recap for my blog. So, VINCE CARTER ON BISMACK BIYOMBO will replace Chandler Parsons on JJ Hickson on the poster list. Sorry about the confusion. I'll edit yesterday's post momentarily.
Good change (says the Vince Carter fan).
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:47 PM   #174
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Good change (says the Vince Carter fan).

If you guys ever catch me slipping in future, please let me know. I try to see all the highlights before I make these decisions but sometimes a nice dunk will slip through the cracks.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #175
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (New Season, New Thread!)-

Don’t take this one personally, Kevin. When Jeff Teague elected to take off down the lane and rise up off his left foot, he wasn’t salivating over the thought of unleashing his wrath on you. Well, actually, I guess he was… but only because you happened to be positioned directly underneath the basket. What I’m saying though, Kevin, is that Jeff Teague hadn’t set out to destroy you specifically… you simply found yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time, and thus experienced the misfortune of becoming caught up in an angry dunker’s retribution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uhsERE1vVc

Dunk rating on the Starbury Nastiness Scale

8.5/10

PHP Code:
As Posterizer:
-
Tim Duncan (2)
-
Robin Lopez (1)
-
Vince Carter (1)
-
Jeff Teague (1)
-
None (1)

As
Posterized:
-
Roger Mason Jr. (1)
-
Serge Ibaka (1)
-
Al Jefferson (1)
-
Bismack Biyombo (1)
-
Kevin Durant (1)
-
None (1)

Throwback Poster of the Day: Robert Horry turns down an open look in favor of banging on Brian Cardinal…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS4oqGGsbd0

For insightful thoughts & astute observations on NBA basketball, visit my blog.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #176
fsvr54
F*ck Society

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (The Revenge Of Jeff Teague!)-

I'd give it a 9.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #177
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (The Revenge Of Jeff Teague!)-

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsvr54
I'd give it a 9.

Can't set the bar too low this early on. Scale only goes to 10!
Old 11-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #178
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Can't set the bar too low this early on. Scale only goes to 10!
Stro, this is the only poster I can find of one of my favorite players (Mario Chalmers): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgjTl2l_e5s

What do give it?
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #179
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Stro, this is the only poster I can find of one of my favorite players (Mario Chalmers): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgjTl2l_e5s

What do give it?

That's a tough call. It's a great dunk, but it wasn't really contested with the defenders having their backs to Chalmers. It's one of those plays that's a better dunk than poster. I'd probably give him a 7.5.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #180
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
That's a tough call. It's a great dunk, but it wasn't really contested with the defenders having their backs to Chalmers. It's one of those plays that's a better dunk than poster. I'd probably give him a 7.5.
Still probably the best dunk of Chalmers' career
Thanks

My two other favorite players are T-Mac and LBJ. Best dunks by those two and best posters by them IYO?
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: