Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-20-2013, 02:51 PM   #1771
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (DeMarcus Cousins Wins!)-

Are you gonna continue to do this next season Stro?
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:53 PM   #1772
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Are you gonna continue to do this next season Stro?

Probably.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:57 PM   #1773
dannywpt
Analyst and therapist

dannywpt has decent reputation

Just wanted to let you know I appreciate the time you're putting into this thread. I never really have much to contribute with, so I just lurk around and read it every day. I'm sure there are many others who love this thread!
dannywpt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:06 PM   #1774
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannywpt
Just wanted to let you know I appreciate the time you're putting into this thread. I never really have much to contribute with, so I just lurk around and read it every day. I'm sure there are many others who love this thread!

I don't think I'd ever used that emoticon.
Old 04-20-2013, 03:10 PM   #1775
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Probably.
Sweet. Great job yet again
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:53 PM   #1776
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Stro and this thread delivered yet again
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:32 PM   #1777
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Wow did Houston really have the most posters? I must've missed a bunch. I don't remember anyone except Harden and Smith winning the PofD.

Great job on the thread by the way Stro.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:50 PM   #1778
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07

Stopped at 2min mark and didnt really see many posters. But what stands out? Dude is quick as hell for a big. And he stole the ball more than he dunked. He must avg at the least 1 spg. Damn.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:07 PM   #1779
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
Wow did Houston really have the most posters? I must've missed a bunch. I don't remember anyone except Harden and Smith winning the PofD.

Great job on the thread by the way Stro.

By my count they won, though I wish I'd have tracked team posters throughout the year... it's confusing to go back and count... but anyway I'm pretty sure Houston's 10 takes it.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:41 PM   #1780
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

JAVALE MCGEE!

That is all.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:26 AM   #1781
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it was very filthy .
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:23 PM   #1782
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (Mozgov Mozgov'd!)-

Rough go of things for Golden State's frontcourt on Saturday. David Lee suffered a season-ending injury to his hip, Carl Landry struggled mightily against Denver's athleticism, and Andrew Bogut got knocked to the seat of his shorts by the seismic force of a JaVale McGee smash...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIDKBHct1fY

Also, I wanted to shout-out my dude Kenyon Martin for making an impact in his Knicks playoff debut by denying a Jason Terry poster attempt.

Dunk rating on the Starbury Nastiness Scale:

8.5/10

PHP Code:
As Posterizer:
-
JaVale McGee (1)

As
Posterized:
-
Andrew Bogut (1)

Throwback Poster of the Day: Stromile Swift pwns Troy Murphy and Ike Diogu...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDq3LrwNjrQ
Old 04-21-2013, 03:33 PM   #1783
duatjsghd
I airball my layups

duatjsghd has not been impressing people
Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (Mozgov Mozgov'd!)-

Yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeah
duatjsghd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:43 PM   #1784
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (Playoffs Begin pg. 119!)-

Lance Stephenson on Kyle Korver, sort of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEEwYqxBXko
Old 04-23-2013, 04:18 AM   #1785
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13 (Playoffs Begin pg. 119!)-

Lopez got Noah early on I'm pretty sure, also Tony Allen caught a alley and someone tried to block it I think it was Ronnie.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: