Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 03-06-2013, 12:14 PM   #1081
kmart
No props needed

kmart has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Jrue Holliday is avaliable for A 3rd round keeper. I think he's solid for a lot of Cats.
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #1082
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Today's the LAST day for trades. Gonna make one more round of offers and then call it a day.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:02 PM   #1083
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Wow, I never thought I'd complete a trade with liibeastnani.

Jennings + Nash + Henderson for Marc Gasol + Hinrich

I really needed a center and Marc Gasol is a great 9-cat player. I'll miss the assists and the threes.
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:05 PM   #1084
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCardelle

I really needed a center and Marc Gasol is a great 9-cat player. I'll miss the assists and the threes.
Yeah man, and on the last possible day it could've taken place. I would've only had Gasol 1 more year so I had to think about long term. I'm still willing to sel cheap on Josh Smith if anyone wants him and is willing to give me a good keeper option.

edit: BTW I strongly considered dropping out of the league next season but I was actually surprisingly convinced by a few prominent people in the league that the Brwnman situation was an isolated incident and is not something that typically goes on here. So i'm gonna give it a whirl next season as well.

Last edited by lilbeastnani : 03-07-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:22 AM   #1085
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

No wonder Kmart rejected my offers. I made them with the assumption you were trying to make a run this season, but the move you made is an indication that you've thrown in the towel. Oh well.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:16 AM   #1086
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Big trades by both of the top 2 teams, should be interesting to see who comes out on top.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:54 AM   #1087
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I love how silent FC gets when he's not in 1st place. About 13-14 games to go and 5 points to make up, think you can do it? I mean you talked a ton of shit to RF a month or 2 ago.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:02 AM   #1088
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

I'm not talking because I'm hoping people to forget the league so I can get some more points in counting categories.
I keep trying, but I think I spoiled my season. I am weak in some categories after the last trades. Two months ago I thought I could get 95 points at the end of the season, but now it seems nearly impossible. RF is where I supposed he would be, but I played really badly.
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:49 AM   #1089
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

So you aren't talking in hopes that people don't think about the pool, not set their lineups and therefore allow you to catch them in categories.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:47 AM   #1090
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I'm not talking because I'm hoping people to forget the league so I can get some more points in counting categories.
I keep trying, but I think I spoiled my season. I am weak in some categories after the last trades. Two months ago I thought I could get 95 points at the end of the season, but now it seems nearly impossible. RF is where I supposed he would be, but I played really badly.

Quote:

This ^^ is where you went wrong imo. I thought it was highway robbery then, and I think it's even worse now. Good trade for Beast.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:49 PM   #1091
kmart
No props needed

kmart has an OK reputation so far

Those 3's really impacted FC.

On the flip side I've been really enjoying Lillard and that last minute trade helped both RF and I surprisingly. I thought I was going to get roasted for the rest of the season.
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:30 AM   #1092
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
This ^^ is where you went wrong imo. I thought it was highway robbery then, and I think it's even worse now. Good trade for Beast.
Gerald Henderson has actually been a monster since the trade, which surprised me because I thought he peaked a long ass time ago. Nash has been good, Jennings has been aight. But I believe in looking at it, it was probably a lot for him to give up in categories he needed and then Gasol got injured and hasn't been playing up to par.
Old 03-31-2013, 12:38 PM   #1093
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Hey everyone, I posted this in the Fantasy Forum thought I'd post it here as well. Any Help would be appreciated.

Okay, so I'm in the playoffs in one of my head to head leagues. This is what the score looks like.

Me - FG% 5.17 Him - FG% 5.16
Me - FT% .680 Him - FT% .838
Me - 3PTM 29 Him - 3PTM 33
Me - PTS 497 Him - PTS 432
Me - REB 217 Him - REB 158
Me - AST 94 Him - AST 91
Me - STL 38 Him - STL 14
Me - BLK 24 Him - BLK 29
Me - TO 75 Him - 53

I bolded the possible categories that I could catch him. Or he could catch me.

So at this point I'm winning 5-4 by .01% in FG%. I have three guys going today (LeBron, K. Martin, and Taj Gibson) He only has one (Danny Green).

Should I play all three of my guys in hopes of possibly catching him in blocks? or do I sit Martin and Taj and hope Lebron has a good shooting night as compared to Green? (So I'll win by FG%)

I can't see Green having a career ast night so I think I'm okay in that cat. What would you do?
Old 03-31-2013, 12:41 PM   #1094
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

^^^ K Martin as in Kevin Martin? If so, I'd bench him and play the other two, or just Lebron.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:44 PM   #1095
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
^^^ K Martin as in Kevin Martin? If so, I'd bench him and play the other two, or just Lebron.

Sorry Kenyon Martin.

EDIT and yeah. That's what I was thinking too. Sitting Taj and Martin and just playing LeBron. His FG% has been good and it would be a tough call for Taj , Martin, and LeBron to get 5 or more blks.

Last edited by Zan Tabak : 03-31-2013 at 12:50 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: