Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 11-01-2012, 11:24 PM   #421
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Pretty even trade, and you both take minor risks.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:39 AM   #422
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
we were playing around with different scenarios back on forth for a while. I think we both ended up with less than what we wanted, but I think both are happy with what they got...
That is the way to get a trade done. Both of us threw some uneven offers at some point, but we kept trying

BTW, Drummond will be a beast, huge keeper next season at round 12 and probably a great contributor soon in case of injury, but I am in win-now mode so I'll make him available.
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:41 PM   #423
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tabak, when I was finally able to go through the stats and performances and everything I quickly cancelled my offer. lol. I mean i'm sure things could change as the season goes along but as of right now it would've been a lopsided deal on your end even though I offered it.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:21 AM   #424
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Tabak, when I was finally able to go through the stats and performances and everything I quickly cancelled my offer. lol. I mean i'm sure things could change as the season goes along but as of right now it would've been a lopsided deal on your end even though I offered it.

I wanted to wait to see how each player performed. By the time I saw how my player was performing vs your player it was too late.

We'll see how things develop as the season goes on. But I'd definitely be willing to look at that trade again.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #425
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Rudy Gay, Waiters, Afflalo, Joe Johnson are available for anyone who needs SG/SF. I would like PF/C in return preferably but willing to entertain offers. Power and internet are back so i'll be able to see everything now.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:48 PM   #426
bokes15
Playoffs!

That is a very interesting offer Toni, i'm thinking it over.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:06 PM   #427
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

My team is ****ed by injuries. Took the gamble on Eric Gordon, then Dirk, and now Granger. Balls.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:46 PM   #428
bokes15
Playoffs!

Toni offered me Monroe for Gay and I accepted. It was kind of a tough decision because I know as a 1 for 1, i'm losing some categories there. But in the long term, I wasn't about to keep Gay in the 1st round next year, Monroe is on the upside and will be a 4th rounder for next year which is still a great value. Toni of course gains a much needed reliable 3 for his team and I gain a solid Center option in the deal. So i'm pretty happy with that.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:06 AM   #429
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

I am looking to do a blockbuster trade....
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:49 AM   #430
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Toni offered me Monroe for Gay and I accepted. It was kind of a tough decision because I know as a 1 for 1, i'm losing some categories there. But in the long term, I wasn't about to keep Gay in the 1st round next year, Monroe is on the upside and will be a 4th rounder for next year which is still a great value. Toni of course gains a much needed reliable 3 for his team and I gain a solid Center option in the deal. So i'm pretty happy with that.

Yup very good trade for both sides I think. Well done
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:08 AM   #431
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

I offered Funk and RF great deals. I think RF declined it though. Oh well. Funk, let me know.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #432
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
I offered Funk and RF great deals. I think RF declined it though. Oh well. Funk, let me know.

I'm thinking it over. It's a damn solid offer.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:01 AM   #433
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

For the record, even though i'm not really shopping him i'm not 100% opposed to trading Marc Gasol. I say that because i've gotten tons of offers for him in the past couple of days. But I must say the offer would have to be pretty damn good for me to let him go and most of the ones i've gotten thus far have been ridiculous.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:41 AM   #434
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

I had two waiver claims for today. I cancelled one of them, and the other one is now scheduled for the Tuesday. Does it work this way, or am I doing something wrong?
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:16 PM   #435
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

Yeah, the waiver thing is kind of annoying. What is it a 3 day wait before you can pick up a player? And everyone else can put in a claim within that time frame and potentially get that player instead of you?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: