Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 10-02-2012, 02:08 AM   #16
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Could we select the draft order before we decide the keepers?
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:26 AM   #17
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCardelle
Could we select the draft order before we decide the keepers?

No definitely not. Sorry. Not the way we've ever done it. Draft order is done using a draft randomized tool shortly before we start.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #18
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Rapscanwin - I re sent you the invite to the new email address.

If people end up sending me keepers, could you include the round value. I'll then check last year's draft to confirm the slot and contact you if necessary.

Still looking for the 3 GMs and Beastnani's email address. As soon as possible would be great as there are a few things I need to do on the site once it's locked.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:21 PM   #19
RapsFan
Great college starter

When someone's profile does not have a 'Last Activity' listed, are they banned? Naturally talking about beastnani. If he's not on the site, we need a replacement.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:20 AM   #20
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
To be honest, and I mean this in the nicest possible way I don't think we have the league for that. I could see trades really screwing with the future of the league if guys make bonehead trades. We could literally enter a future season with it almost predetermined who will win. Also, what do we do when guys have more picks then rounds available? The logistics of it make it difficult to manage.

as far as more picks than rounds available, you can just put the option of equal picks being traded back and forth. It`s either an option on yahoo or the only way in yahoo. all of my leagues are like that. also, sending my keepers shortly...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:21 AM   #21
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

lilbeastnani@yahoo.ca

edit: and wow, I take a day off and RF is already calling for my replacement and i'm getting e-mails up the ass about the fantasy forum when the season is a whole month from now. Gimme a break. Relax people.

BALL
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:31 AM   #22
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
lilbeastnani@yahoo.ca

edit: and wow, I take a day off and RF is already calling for my replacement and i'm getting e-mails up the ass about the fantasy forum when the season is a whole month from now. Gimme a break. Relax people.

BALL

Our draft process can take 3 weeks!

I'll send you invite today.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #23
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

I was only gone for one day though.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #24
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

brwnman and bokes still need to join the league. Everyone give RapsFan (PM him) your keepers with round value. The sooner we do this the sooner we can get the draft going.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:04 PM   #25
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
I was only gone for one day though.

No worries. You're in and looks like you were just able to take over the team and have full access to the players on your old team when picking your keepers. If you want to see rounds of certain guys, let me know via PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #26
RapsFan
Great college starter

I don't want the issues of anyone thinking I have an advantage with my keepers. I have selected them on the site, which I don't think really means anything until they are all selected and it's locked. If anyone is concerned, I can PM someone who has already sent me their firm keepers my choices. My issue is I haven't decided who to keep yet!
Old 10-03-2012, 02:43 PM   #27
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Get used to it lilb. I go through it every year. Just wait until the draft starts, if you're gone for a full 24 hours during the draft, people will be calling for your head. Anyways i'm about to log into it now. Yesterday was my b-day and I was in Vegas from Saturday up until today I just got home not too long ago. So I did see it but I was too plastered to pay much attention.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #28
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Get used to it lilb. I go through it every year. Just wait until the draft starts, if you're gone for a full 24 hours during the draft, people will be calling for your head. Anyways i'm about to log into it now. Yesterday was my b-day and I was in Vegas from Saturday up until today I just got home not too long ago. So I did see it but I was too plastered to pay much attention.

You're in, perfect thanks. Just brnwman and I'll lock it up.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:45 PM   #29
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ok so i've just logged in now and i'm wondering, we can select the keepers now online? Is the whole process automated now that it automatically does the discounts and things like that? Or is it that it just makes you (Rapsfan) aware of the keepers without PM and you have to plug in that information yourself? I'm not really getting it.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:29 PM   #30
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Ok so i've just logged in now and i'm wondering, we can select the keepers now online? Is the whole process automated now that it automatically does the discounts and things like that? Or is it that it just makes you (Rapsfan) aware of the keepers without PM and you have to plug in that information yourself? I'm not really getting it.

To be honest I'm not sure either. You can select your keepers, save it, but nothing seems to really happen. I hoping we get some answers once I lock the league's GMs etc. They won't be able to know the round value, so I assume that will be manual for me.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: