Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-25-2012, 06:44 AM   #1
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Knicks winning championship next year

Bookmark this thread.

Miami will get taken out early.
Roseless Bulls.
Nets No Chemisty
------
No Chemistry Lakers taken out by OKC

OKC - Knicks Finals
Knicks in 7

Melo Finals MVP

Lakers fan mad.
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:50 AM   #2
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board
Default Re: Knicks winning championship next year

k.
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:14 AM   #3
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Who does Miami get taken out early by? No one in the East gives us problems apart from the Celtics, and that's only if Bosh is down.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:17 AM   #4
Boomerang
Serious playground baller

Boomerang has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Who does Miami get taken out early by? No one in the East gives us problems apart from the Celtics, and that's only if Bosh is down.

Boomerang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:17 AM   #5
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

No.
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:26 AM   #6
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang

> Boomerang
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:40 AM   #7
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Which game does it happen? 2K or NBA live?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:15 AM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like how he lists the Nets getting taken out like that would be a main problem of my "championship bound" Knicks. I guess if the Knicks are title winners the Nets can be strong contenders. Forget Boston, who are they? Chicago, Blah.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:20 AM   #9
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I like how he lists the Nets getting taken out like that would be a main problem of my "championship bound" Knicks. I guess if the Knicks are title winners the Nets can be strong contenders. Forget Boston, who are they? Chicago, Blah.
Pierce & KG won't have it in em. Period.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:26 AM   #10
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 has not been impressing people

I'm down
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:30 AM   #11
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lolol
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:15 AM   #12
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosBulls
Pierce & KG won't have it in em. Period.

Been hearing that for a good 3 years now.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:18 AM   #13
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

I sorta agree. Knicks are getting really overlooked, they have a very deep team surrounded by veterans. Those are the kind of teams that do damage in the playoffs. This is also the best team Melo has played on IMO.

We're a second round team no doubt if we stay healthy all season , we can really challenge Miami & Boston for the ECF. I just don't see us IF we make the Finals beating the Lakers or Thunder. I just really don't.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:22 AM   #14
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
I sorta agree. Knicks are getting really overlooked, they have a very deep team surrounded by veterans. Those are the kind of teams that do damage in the playoffs. This is also the best team Melo has played on IMO.

We're a second round team no doubt if we stay healthy all season , we can really challenge Miami & Boston for the ECF. I just don't see us IF we make the Finals beating the Lakers or Thunder. I just really don't.

After what I've seen from the Amare/Melo Knick period, I'm keeping my expectations low and letting them try to surprise me.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:29 AM   #15
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk

Thunder. Thats the keyword. You need to pray the Thunder come out of the West.

People ALWAYS forget Melo is just as good as LeBron in these kinds of matchups. Melo does not back down from anybody in important games, INCLUDING LeBron James, Kevin Durant, and Derrick Rose. I'm a bulls fan, I witnessed what he did to the Bulls while Jeremy Lin was busy getting shit on by D Rose Melo was torching us from the 3 and eventually hit 2 more 3s in the end to close it out.

Durant had problems against LeBron in the finals and he would with Melo too. Melo is a huge body that will post his ass up and body him all game long and if Durant decides to play him loosely to avoid getting bodied Melo will destroy him from the mid range.

On the defensive end if he manages to get past Melo he will go up against the DPOY Tyson Chandler in the middle.

What happens when Durant opts to let Westbrook take over? Put Shump on him and let him run in to the DPOY also. Let's not forget Jason Kidd is 6'6 and has experience beating the Thunder AND the Lakers in the Playoffs.

The Thunder would have to rely on James Harden for last resort buckets.

And as for Amare? Face up Ibaka and get Perkins in to Foul trouble. If Bosh can play Center for the Heat and beat the Thunder, so can Amare.

Last edited by LosBulls : 09-25-2012 at 11:44 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: