Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 09-17-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation
Default Hakeem Olajuwon working with Knick players

Knicks are keeping the Dream all to themselves.

Worked with Amar'e Stoudemire earlier this summer. Now he's working with the entire front-court.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Hakeem Olajuwon working with Knick players

Awesome. He's also pretty much saying the same thing as the rest of us; both Melo and Amare need to integrate properly because we'll gain nothing out of their individual stats. Hope they can start to play to each others strengths this season.
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #3
Da KO King

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ownage
Awesome. He's also pretty much saying the same thing as the rest of us; both Melo and Amare need to integrate properly because we'll gain nothing out of their individual stats. Hope they can start to play to each others strengths this season.
The success of this team will depend heavily on the PG play they get. If Ray Felton and Jason Kidd keep the team organized offensively and defensively the Knicks will surprise people.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:35 PM   #4
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Find a thread to pull.... and then we can watch it unravel.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #5
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I hope it works but this is stuff that should have happened over the summer. They all need to learn how to work on both sides of the block and middle.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:46 PM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I hope it works but this is stuff that should have happened over the summer. They all need to learn how to work on both sides of the block and middle.
They were in London. They actually started camp early. The guys have to have some kinda offseason. I mean how do you think Woodsons goatee grows so perfectly. Gotta let that thing rest lol.

I read this article earlier n the stuff Dream was saying needs to be done seem more like thing Woodson has to do moreso than the players. Cohesion is fine n dandy, but ultimately, players are gonna go where you tell them to until a play or set breaks down. If you put the players in bad positions, it doesnt matter how in sync they are. I was pleased to see that Melo had Amare n the guys in PR for a celeb softball game. Too bad it got rained out Good to see that bond building amongst the fellas. Melo also said him n Amare sit around and joke about all the so called tension they supposedly have.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:17 PM   #7
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
They were in London. They actually started camp early. The guys have to have some kinda offseason. I mean how do you think Woodsons goatee grows so perfectly. Gotta let that thing rest lol.

I read this article earlier n the stuff Dream was saying needs to be done seem more like thing Woodson has to do moreso than the players. Cohesion is fine n dandy, but ultimately, players are gonna go where you tell them to until a play or set breaks down. If you put the players in bad positions, it doesnt matter how in sync they are. I was pleased to see that Melo had Amare n the guys in PR for a celeb softball game. Too bad it got rained out Good to see that bond building amongst the fellas. Melo also said him n Amare sit around and joke about all the so called tension they supposedly have.
I know they were in London but to ingrain(sp?) post moves repetition repetition repetition....

Just dont know if a couple of months is enough to adapt improvements to ones game....
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:37 PM   #8
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I know they were in London but to ingrain(sp?) post moves repetition repetition repetition....

Just dont know if a couple of months is enough to adapt improvements to ones game....
Hey, as my mom would say, "beats a blank."
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:09 PM   #9
Da KO King

Quote:

I don't even care if they get the moves down or not. It's a good sign because not only does it show dedication to being a successful TEAM, it also give Tyson Chandler another reminder that he needs to space the floor properly.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: