Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-28-2012, 06:53 PM   #61
The Iron Fist
Great college starter

The Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: looking back at the mark jackson prediction from 2006. the world laughed. he didn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevaeh
And he has the MVPs to back that claim up. One in 16 years by an alleged "Top 2" is pathetic as hell.
What then do you call the guy who won just one, as the supposed most dominant ever?
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #62
rzp
Local High School Star

rzp has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: looking back at the mark jackson prediction from 2006. the world laughed. he didn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
What then do you call the guy who won just one, as the supposed most dominant ever?

cuz he was supposed to win 2 or 3 more, and Kobe not
rzp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:47 AM   #63
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVWFIGhD980

"kobe bryant will go down as the greatest player that has ever lived"

back then they all mocked him for saying it. but how amazing is it that mark predicted that same kid who ( at the time ) had 3 rings, 0 mvps, 0 finals mvps and was on a team with kwame brown and smush parker would end up being put in a position to be argued as the greatest ever

now he has the best chance out of anyone to grab a 6th title this year with a 3rd finals mvp and be atleast in the conversation with mike

and think about it... 3 years with howard/nash/pau

hes getting atleast 1... thats for sure ( i'l bet 10 grand on it )

that being said. theres a 99.9% chance of mark jackson coming out one day and saying

"i told you so"

bow down to the great mark nostradamus jackson

TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:24 AM   #64
Horatio33
Winning>Stats

Horatio33 has an OK reputation so far

kobe was sidekick to Shaq for his first 3 rings. He was never said to be as good or better than MJ in 2001.

kobestans keep making these threads saying "kobe is as good as MJ" when they are the only ones saying it. Is he top ten. Yes. Top two? No.
Horatio33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:07 AM   #65
DJ Leon Smith
Shutting down your thread with knowledge and intelligence

DJ Leon Smith is considered somewhat coolDJ Leon Smith is considered somewhat coolDJ Leon Smith is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
seriousy..where have you been?

- memorable moments?.Kobe has the most memorable moment of his generation...

That's true. Giving up a 24-point first-half lead at home in the NBA Finals was probably the most memorable moment we've had in some time. Thanks for the memories, Kobe.
DJ Leon Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:19 AM   #66
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Purely preference on "GOAT" is what I've come to realize... at least on here. That quote by Jackson was more hype than anything. The man's a salesman for ESPN.

If you haven't noticed, there have been a lot of ex-NBA players saying so and so isn't GOAT (Jackson, John Salley... I believe Greg Anthony said it too) in favor of current player (Kobe, LeBron, etc...).

Quote:
in 20 years kobe will be forgotten

A shame, if it happens.

Quote:
And nobody is "alleging" that Shaq is Top 2

I don't know why people wouldn't. I would... I mean, I could make the case for it. Why shouldn't Shaq be #2 ?
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:12 AM   #67
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
position to be argued as the greatest ever

trollololololol

Biggest Kobe stan/troll at it again. Second biggest also here to stroke his d***
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:20 AM   #68
strifed169
National High School Star

strifed169 is considered somewhat coolstrifed169 is considered somewhat cool

If the opportunity ever presented itself I would seriously agree to Kobe-stan genocide, real talk
strifed169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:48 AM   #69
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Purely preference on "GOAT" is what I've come to realize... at least on here. That quote by Jackson was more hype than anything. The man's a salesman for ESPN.

Exactly.

Quote:
If you haven't noticed, there have been a lot of ex-NBA players saying so and so isn't GOAT (Jackson, John Salley... I believe Greg Anthony said it too) in favor of current player (Kobe, LeBron, etc...).

And Ironically enough, all three of these guys got their asses waxed by Jordan at some point in their careers, all in the Playoffs no less.

Quote:
A shame, if it (Kobe being forgotten) happens.

J-Money's still writing ISH biographies for Wilt. Kobe's not going anywhere, he'll just be considered a part of a "weak era" where players couldn't shoot worth a damn, and smoked weed all day.

Quote:
I don't know why people wouldn't. I would... I mean, I could make the case for it. Why shouldn't Shaq be #2 ?

2 words: Free Throws

Been a while since I quoted you Ledge, keep it up.
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:31 AM   #70
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:36 AM   #71
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevaeh
Oh yeah, forgot to mention Kobe having the biggest ratio of retarded fans as well. That alone keeps him from ever sniffing "top 2".

This, from an OBVIOUS undercover Lebron fan, PRETENDING to be a Jordan fan, cuz he(nevaeh) CLEARLY doesn't have the balls to rep Lebron straight up? Yeah...you(nevaeh) really would know all about being ret**ded(nevaeh)....wouldn't you?
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:29 PM   #72
ZaaaaaH
Banned

ZaaaaaH has not been impressing people

Send my 10grand to my Paypal account please
ZaaaaaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:46 PM   #73
rhowen4
Relax

rhowen4 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS

He's mad, disgusted, and sick
rhowen4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:57 PM   #74
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:59 PM   #75
Beastmode88
BEASTMODE on the field

Beastmode88 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayBeastmode88 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
Send my 10grand to my Paypal account please

Beastmode88 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: