Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2012, 08:43 AM   #16
CarlosBoozer
The Small Orange Mouse
 
CarlosBoozer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kalos
Posts: 5,908
Default Re: The Lakerbot is assembled!

CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:34 AM   #17
riseagainst
Decent college freshman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,857
Default Re: The Lakerbot is assembled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
denial is a wonderful thing

its whats kept christianity and every other man made religion relevant since the advancement of modern day science through carbon dating through geological bone fossils and dna

if it can make people believe in a book that says the world is flat, the first people were 6 thousand years ago and there was a jewish zombie levitating magician that was conceived through ghost sex with a virgin and god... then i'd imagine denial can also help someone whos just trying to ignore the greatest collection of talent in professional sports team history

what the hell did I just read?!
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:41 AM   #18
NYK_Stan
I airball my layups
 
NYK_Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Queens
Posts: 89
Default Re: The Lakerbot is assembled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Requesting a photoshop of a champagne shower
NYK_Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:51 AM   #19
CarlosBoozer
The Small Orange Mouse
 
CarlosBoozer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kalos
Posts: 5,908
Default Re: The Lakerbot is assembled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYK_Stan
Requesting a photoshop of a champagne shower
Perfect.
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:54 AM   #20
krazymofo
Lurkin since '06
 
krazymofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Moon
Posts: 631
Default Re: The Lakerbot is assembled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYK_Stan
Requesting a photoshop of a champagne shower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pc6PmOuGvs
krazymofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:03 AM   #21
NYK_Stan
I airball my layups
 
NYK_Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Queens
Posts: 89
Default Re: The Lakerbot is assembled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazymofo
NYK_Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:11 PM   #22
Bandito
pauk's stan
 
Bandito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 10,878
Default Re: The Lakerbot is assembled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
denial is a wonderful thing

its whats kept christianity and every other man made religion relevant since the advancement of modern day science through carbon dating through geological bone fossils and dna

if it can make people believe in a book that says the world is flat, the first people were 6 thousand years ago and there was a jewish zombie levitating magician that was conceived through ghost sex with a virgin and god... then i'd imagine denial can also help someone whos just trying to ignore the greatest collection of talent in professional sports team history
oknu ****ing retard tell me where in the bible it says that the world is flat, because in my bible it says that the earth is round. Secondly if you study any kind of science in college, you'll know that carbon dating is not an exact science is mostly theory not a law so it's not absolute. Not saying that I believe for certain that the first human was found to be sixth thousand years ago but I won't say that's not the truth either, so I keep an open mind about it. I'll bet you're one of those retards that think evolution is the only truth not a theory by Charles Darwin or whatever that scientist name was. I just keep an open mind when it comes to the theories of creationism and evolution, not completely deny it because a person with a phd said so.

Last edited by Bandito : 08-28-2012 at 12:13 PM.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:22 PM   #23
JuicyJay78
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 36
Default Re: The Lakerbot is assembled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
oknu ****ing retard tell me where in the bible it says that the world is flat, because in my bible it says that the earth is round. Secondly if you study any kind of science in college, you'll know that carbon dating is not an exact science is mostly theory not a law so it's not absolute. Not saying that I believe for certain that the first human was found to be sixth thousand years ago but I won't say that's not the truth either, so I keep an open mind about it. I'll bet you're one of those retards that think evolution is the only truth not a theory by Charles Darwin or whatever that scientist name was. I just keep an open mind when it comes to the theories of creationism and evolution, not completely deny it because a person with a phd said so.

Do you have any idea what a theory actually is?
JuicyJay78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #24
magictricked
Great young streetballer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Nash st.
Posts: 550
Default Re: The Lakerbot is assembled!

Quote:
I'll bet you're one of those retards that think evolution is the only truth not a theory by Charles Darwin or whatever that scientist name was.
SMH
magictricked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #25
SpecialQue
7-time NBA All-Star
 
SpecialQue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 12,164
Default Re: The Lakerbot is assembled!

Only on ISH would a funny NBA comic scene somehow become a theology debate.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:42 PM   #26
kennethgriffin
NBA lottery pick
 
kennethgriffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,243
Default Re: The Lakerbot is assembled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
I guess Metta is not ready?




metta only comes out to play when laker bot is excited
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:08 PM   #27
Droid101
NBA All-star
 
Droid101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 9,095
Default Re: The Lakerbot is assembled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
oknu ****ing retard tell me where in the bible it says that the world is flat, because in my bible it says that the earth is round. Secondly if you study any kind of science in college, you'll know that carbon dating is not an exact science is mostly theory not a law so it's not absolute. Not saying that I believe for certain that the first human was found to be sixth thousand years ago but I won't say that's not the truth either, so I keep an open mind about it. I'll bet you're one of those retards that think evolution is the only truth not a theory by Charles Darwin or whatever that scientist name was. I just keep an open mind when it comes to the theories of creationism and evolution, not completely deny it because a person with a phd said so.
You are the reason America is getting stupider.
Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #28
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star
 
COnDEMnED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,090
Default Re: The Lakerbot is assembled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
You are the reason America is getting stupider.
Edit this sucker to say, "You are the reason America is getting more stupid". Stupider is not a word. Dumber would have also worked.

Last edited by COnDEMnED : 08-28-2012 at 02:33 PM.
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:49 PM   #29
DStebb716
Phil of the Future
 
DStebb716's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,995
Default Re: The Lakerbot is assembled!

is that kevin durant or javale mcgee?
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:59 PM   #30
Mr Know It All
Local High School Star
 
Mr Know It All's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,138
Default Re: The Lakerbot is assembled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
denial is a wonderful thing

its whats kept christianity and every other man made religion relevant since the advancement of modern day science through carbon dating through geological bone fossils and dna

if it can make people believe in a book that says the world is flat, the first people were 6 thousand years ago and there was a jewish zombie levitating magician that was conceived through ghost sex with a virgin and god... then i'd imagine denial can also help someone whos just trying to ignore the greatest collection of talent in professional sports team history

Is there a worse poster on ISH right now? I don't think so.
Mr Know It All is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy