Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2012, 07:30 PM   #61
DTreats
Banned
 
DTreats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,363
Default Re: Dion Waiters on comparisons to Wade: "It makes me work harder to be better than him"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
Randy Foye was compared to Wade coming out of college too. He was supposed to be the better jumper shooter as well.
Foye is a dumbass, black hole type player.

Dion is very bright, unselfish, etc.

Nice try though,,
DTreats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:46 PM   #62
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,440
Default Re: Dion Waiters on comparisons to Wade: "It makes me work harder to be better than him"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
So you "proved" your argument by showing me a Doc Rivers quote saying he woulda been a top 5 pick last year.

Common sense would ask you "What made Rivers make that claim" and I gurantee it will point to th numerous reports Sully was a top 5 pck in 2011. Start using the common sense GOD gave you.

Quote:
No way Sully woulda went top 5 last year. No goddamn way. There WERE tons of articles proclaiming him a top 5 at the beginning of the season, but towards the end most mocks i remember had him in the 7-12 range.

Show the mocks because they arent deleted from the internet.

7-12 over who? Who did those mcks have going over him. This oughta be funny. Why is it only YOU remember these so called mocks? Hope you didnt get them from bleacher report.

Quote:
And do you understand rookie pay scale? It doesn't seem like you do. Thats why it would have been utterly MORONIC for an agent to hold back any top tier draftee to play another year in college.

Yet no answer to why NUMEROUS TOP PICKS styed in school. In fact you claimed Sully was mocked at 7-12. Yet he returned to school only to go where? How much money did he lose? You talk rookie pay scale and here it is Harrison Barnes, Perry Jones, Sully stayed a year.

Terrence Jones another prospect who lost money.

Explain why these kids went to school for another year?

Quote:
Again, so eager to prove somebody wrong on an internet forum..... Its comical (especially considering how much goddamn time you spend on the forum) Get a life homie.

I've proven you wrong as has others. I enjoy watching you refuse to admit being wrong in spite. Hilarious. You've provided nothing to support your stuff besides "I remember".

I spend far less time on here than you seem to think. Guess that remark comes from not having much else to say. Which is normal with you.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:53 PM   #63
lilgodfather1
Wait and See
 
lilgodfather1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,317
Default Re: Dion Waiters on comparisons to Wade: "It makes me work harder to be better than him"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Common sense would ask you "What made Rivers make that claim" and I gurantee it will point to th numerous reports Sully was a top 5 pck in 2011. Start using the common sense GOD gave you.



Show the mocks because they arent deleted from the internet.

7-12 over who? Who did those mcks have going over him. This oughta be funny. Why is it only YOU remember these so called mocks? Hope you didnt get them from bleacher report.



Yet no answer to why NUMEROUS TOP PICKS styed in school. In fact you claimed Sully was mocked at 7-12. Yet he returned to school only to go where? How much money did he lose? You talk rookie pay scale and here it is Harrison Barnes, Perry Jones, Sully stayed a year.

Terrence Jones another prospect who lost money.

Explain why these kids went to school for another year?



I've proven you wrong as has others. I enjoy watching you refuse to admit being wrong in spite. Hilarious. You've provided nothing to support your stuff besides "I remember".

I spend far less time on here than you seem to think. Guess that remark comes from not having much else to say. Which is normal with you.
I'm pretty sure that I can explain why those players went back to school with one five letter word that will be bleeped out if I type it in. P/U/S/S/Y is a great reason to go back to school. College girls are hotter than late 20's NBA gold diggers.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:31 AM   #64
outbreak
Custom User Title
 
outbreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Steve Kerr's hairdressers
Posts: 7,307
Default Re: Dion Waiters on comparisons to Wade: "It makes me work harder to be better than him"

Barnes said he was going back because the lock out gave him a chance to win a title. I believe Sullinger said he was going back because of the lock out aswell. Which is a pretty obvious reason if you use your brain for once. Remember at this time all the doom and gloom reports were saying the NBA season would be cancelled? Declaring would mean a year of sitting around waiting with no communication between you and your team and no access to your practice facilities. I guess most guys expected to go back and improve their stock.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:28 AM   #65
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,440
Default Re: Dion Waiters on comparisons to Wade: "It makes me work harder to be better than him"

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
Barnes said he was going back because the lock out gave him a chance to win a title. I believe Sullinger said he was going back because of the lock out aswell. Which is a pretty obvious reason if you use your brain for once. Remember at this time all the doom and gloom reports were saying the NBA season would be cancelled? Declaring would mean a year of sitting around waiting with no communication between you and your team and no access to your practice facilities. I guess most guys expected to go back and improve their stock.

Too bad its not as obvious for...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13

By your estimation Sully and his agent just straight up left a million or 2 million bucks on the table to play college hoops for another season. Agents aren't stupid. Believe me, if he was a sure fire top 5 pick, he would have declared. No agent in their right mind would tell a potential top 5 pick to stay and play college for another year.



I guess Sully, Barnes, PJIII, T.Jones agents are out of their minds since thse guys went back to school.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy