Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-24-2012, 05:05 AM   #31
WeGetRing2012
Decent college freshman

WeGetRing2012 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayWeGetRing2012 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Should the Clippers be broken apart or sold? Hear me out:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteballer
You're not from LA so I'll excuse your stupidity.

Southern California has a population of 12-18 million depending upon how you count.

It can and will support two teams because the Clippers have historically been the cheap alternative for people who cant afford Clipper tickets.

If you're from LA then you know the amount of support that the Clippers get doesn't come close to the amount of support that the Lakers get. They would do much better in another city like Seattle where they would be supported 100%...
WeGetRing2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:30 AM   #32
TeamLAC
@CP3 gang or die

TeamLAC has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Buy some tissues and cry about it, f.aggot.
How are your 2 dads? They okay?
TeamLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:37 AM   #33
TheCalmInsanity
High School Starter

TheCalmInsanity is considered somewhat coolTheCalmInsanity is considered somewhat coolTheCalmInsanity is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Clippers Quiz!

Q: What do the Los Angeles Clippers and possums have in common?
A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

Q: What is the difference between a Clippers fan and a baby?
A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.

Q: How many Los Angeles Clippers players does it take to change a tire?
A: One, unless it's a blowout, in which case they all show up

Q: What do you call 12 millionaires around a TV watching the NBA Finals?
A: The Los Angeles Clippers.

Q: How do you keep an Los Angeles Clippers player out of your yard?
A: Put up a basketball net.

Q: What is a Los Angeles Clippers fan's favorite whine?
A: "We can't beat the Lakers."

Q: How do you stop an Los Angeles Clippers fan from beating his wife?
A: Dress her in Los Angeles Purple and Gold!

Q: What is th difference between a bucket of shit and an Los Angeles Clippers fan?
A: The bucket.

Q: How do you casterate an Los Angeles Clippers fan?
A: Kick his sister in the mouth

Q: What should you do if you find three Los Angeles Clippers basketball fans buried up to their neck in cement?
A: Get more cement.

Q: What's the difference between an Los Angeles Clippers fan and a carp?
A: One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.

Q: What does an Los Angeles Clippers fan do when his team has won the NBA Finals?
A: He turns off the PlayStation 3.

Q: What does a Los Angeles Clippers fan and a bottle of beer have in common?
A: They’re both empty from the neck up.

Q: Why do Los Angeles Clippers fans keep their season tickets on their dashboards?
A: So they can park in handicap spaces.

Q: Why don't the Clippers basketball team have a website?
A: They can't string three "Ws" together.

*Highlight under the questions for answers!*

Funny how you can literally change "Clippers" into Cavs and have these jokes still work

Also funny coming from a fan of one of the biggest laughingstock franchises in the league... Oh and the same franchise who broke the record for most losses in a row, and worst season record, and lost literally more than half their value when one player left them.

The same franchise that drafted unknowns in the draft lottery and didn't even make playoffs last year. 21 wins in the weak east last year? Amazing!

HEY you do have a record.. A snuggie record!! WOO!

I'm sorry but that was just too easy. Any other franchise and I'd have a much tougher time.
TheCalmInsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:41 AM   #34
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
If you're from LA then you know the amount of support that the Clippers get doesn't come close to the amount of support that the Lakers get. They would do much better in another city like Seattle where they would be supported 100%...

they do as good or better than most teams. seattle didn't support at all in the last season they had a team.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:10 AM   #35
Mgamer20o0
Great young streetballer

Mgamer20o0 has decent reputationMgamer20o0 has decent reputation

basketball is a business. they are there to make money. the clippers manage to make money. why would they leave?
Mgamer20o0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:25 AM   #36
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

Quote:

Southern California has a population of 12-18 million depending upon how you count.

It can and will support two teams because the Clippers have historically been the cheap alternative for people who cant afford LAKER tickets.

Fixed.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #37
madmax17
Decent playground baller

madmax17 has an OK reputation so far

No, they should sell the Lakers and move them to Minnesota, ya know, where the lakes are.
madmax17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:01 AM   #38
DTreats
Banned

DTreats has a very bad reputationDTreats has a very bad reputationDTreats has a very bad reputationDTreats has a very bad reputation

What's the difference between any Clipper fan and a huge pile of shit?

The huge pile of shit won't claim the Clippers can beat the Lakers.

Nobody respects LA Jr. , they won't win ever, the best player in franchise history is Elton Brand, Elton Brand.

Franchises with comparable best players: Bobcats.

Clipper 'fans' need to be more like Bobcats, keep your mouth shut and let everyone forget you exist.
DTreats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:46 PM   #39
ShawnieMac06
High School Varsity 6th Man

ShawnieMac06 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

It can and will support two teams because the Clippers have historically been the cheap alternative for people who cant afford Clipper tickets.

THIS^

The quality of this board just goes down each passing day...I've been around these boards for six years, but the idiots often keep me away because of shit like this.

I digress...
ShawnieMac06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:48 PM   #40
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"Oh no, the Clippers are a good team now! Better bash 'em so we can put their fans in their place!"
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:17 PM   #41
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
they do as good or better than most teams. seattle didn't support at all in the last season they had a team.

why would anybody support a team that you have no future with? and has just started a re-build, which you will reap none of the benefits of
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:35 PM   #42
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
wow noah is a ****ing asshole.. could never root for that guy

by far the biggest douche in the league.. i mean, who says something like that? disrespecting everyone from or living in cleveland

someone from a cleveland gang should put a cap in is dome. if the bullet manages to get past his hair
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:02 PM   #43
KyrieTheFuture
College star

KyrieTheFuture is popular on this boardKyrieTheFuture is popular on this boardKyrieTheFuture is popular on this boardKyrieTheFuture is popular on this board

Do people really not realize how much better the Clips would be without Sterling?
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:06 PM   #44
chips93

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Do people really not realize how much better the Clips would be without Sterling?

irrelevant

do we discredit teams like san antonio or the lakers for having good ownerships? nope. so the clippers dont get credited for having a terrible woner

hes part of the franchise
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:07 PM   #45
DKLaker

DKLaker has not been impressing people

WTF, is this pick on the Clippers day or what?

The Trolls figured out they couldn't win an argument about the Lakers and look for a softer target in LA Get a life people!!!!
Clippers are good now and are making solid deals.....that old team sucks can be put to rest for now.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: