Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-23-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Should the Clippers be broken apart or sold? Hear me out:

The Lakers are so historically dominant and the Clippers so historically miserable why have the two teams to begin with? Are the Clippers just there to be laughed at by serious LA fans like some sort of clowning team? Give that team to a city that will take it seriously like Seattle

Do it Stern. Axe the Clippers. Revive the Sonics.

CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Should the Clippers be broken apart or sold? Hear me out:

Why would they do that when the Clippers are one of the most profitable teams in the NBA?
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Yung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation here

Didn't read your post. However, if it means we have a team that can move to Seattle then I'm all for it.
Yung D-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #4
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Still the worst franchise in sports history
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:38 PM   #5
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN0WqSeCKW8

Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:38 PM   #6
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
Didn't read your post. However, if it means we have a team that can move to Seattle then I'm all for it.
Ha, they'd lose money.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:41 PM   #7
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

I'll leave you to CF86, dumbo.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:43 PM   #8
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Cavs have had far more playoff success than Clippers. Even the T-wolves have played in a conference finals. clippers are the worst franchise by far
Old 08-23-2012, 08:45 PM   #9
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Cavs have had far more playoff success than Clippers. Even the T-wolves have played in a conference finals. clippers are the worst franchise by far
Wait, so the Clippers have NEVER even been to a conference finals?

Old 08-23-2012, 08:47 PM   #10
bfrombleacher
I airball my layups

bfrombleacher has not been impressing people

Would Chris Paul not leave if the franchise leaves LA?
bfrombleacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:48 PM   #11
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

The trolling here is so ridiculous.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:48 PM   #12
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Wait, so the Clippers have NEVER even been to a conference finals?

just two garbage 2nd round appearances. Even Danny Manning left more money on the table to be the Suns 6th man!
Old 08-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #13
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco
The trolling here is so ridiculous.
Buy some tissues and cry about it, f.aggot.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:50 PM   #14
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfrombleacher
Would Chris Paul not leave if the franchise leaves LA?
He can sign with Lakers or request trade if he likes the city - it will time out perfectly when Nash retires. Then the team gets moved to Seattle. I'm seriously all for this idea, Stern should make it happen "for basketball reasons"..
Old 08-23-2012, 08:51 PM   #15
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker

Owned.

The Clippers are plain horrible. I don't see how Sterling has been allowed to keep the team. Sarver, Sterling and the Maloofs are by far the worst owners in the entire league.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: