Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-26-2012, 02:53 AM   #31
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Philippine Basketball Association Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
What time and channel? :o

Channel 13
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:24 AM   #32
KokoWarzone
Can barely lace up my sneakers

KokoWarzone has an OK reputation so far

Nice win by Smart Gilas 2.0

what a dagger by L.A Tenorio and jeff chan, nice contribution by the rest of the team!

Jones Cup 2012 Champions Smart Gilas 2.0 Pilipinas

sorry to post to this since i do not know if there is a smart gilas thread.
KokoWarzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:52 AM   #33
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Philippines Beat USA, 76-75. For the first time since the 1998 we finally won a major tournament.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:58 AM   #34
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Congrats philippines! That was exciting to watch! Huge upset for team usa!
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:40 PM   #35
jcyrus10
I brick open layups

jcyrus10 has an OK reputation so far

Hey fellow Filipinos! Congrats to TEAM GILAS PILIPINAS! Gold medal in the 34th Jones Cup.

Watch it here:

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybkaD...urce=mes sage

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WDEFOQXtho&feature=plcp

Credits to United Philippine Basketball FB Fan page.
jcyrus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:36 PM   #36
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They have a lot of ❤
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:57 PM   #37
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

congrats to smart gilas 2 :) will this also be the same line-up they're gonna send for the world championship qualifiers?

any notable players from this us team that they beat?
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:32 AM   #38
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Kelly Williams, Ryan Reyes, Jared Dillinger will be added to the team.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:04 AM   #39
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

I honestly like Dillinger. I really hope he has a breakout season and also does well in Gilas because I think he could well be the most complete player right now. I think he definitely has the physical attributes, athleticism, and skills to dominate the league.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:52 PM   #40
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
I honestly like Dillinger. I really hope he has a breakout season and also does well in Gilas because I think he could well be the most complete player right now. I think he definitely has the physical attributes, athleticism, and skills to dominate the league.

I heard a rumor that Jared Dillinger will be traded to Air 21 Express.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:17 PM   #41
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

spurs to work out japeth aguilar

http://www.projectspurs.com/2012-art...h-aguilar.html

not likely make the team though
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:07 AM   #42
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
spurs to work out japeth aguilar

http://www.projectspurs.com/2012-art...h-aguilar.html

not likely make the team though

I haven't watched a lot of PBA lately (before the break) but I honestly think Japeth's not good enough to play in the league AS HE IS NOW. He has some upside, but right now, I don't think he's anything except big.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:23 AM   #43
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Japeth is very athletic, but he has a low basketball IQ. I wish him luck in the US. Playing in the NBDL will make him a much tougher player. He was benched by Reyes because he has an attitude problem.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:44 AM   #44
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Japeth is very athletic, but he has a low basketball IQ. I wish him luck in the US. Playing in the NBDL will make him a much tougher player. He was benched by Reyes because he has an attitude problem.

Exactly. He seems to me, essentially, a Filipino Javale McGee with a decent jumpshot. And I heard about that too. I heard playing in the States for college kinda blew his head up. :\
Old 09-13-2012, 06:31 PM   #45
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

I cannot wait to see Calvin Abueva in the PBA.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: