Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-15-2012, 11:37 PM   #1
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Capcom's new video game "Remember Me"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XQ1oV-jhHc

Looks pretty interesting. Im intrigued. Ubisoft has watch dogs, capcoms got this (watch dogs still looks cooler)

I shall keep my eye on this one.

test

Last edited by jaydacris : 01-17-2013 at 02:59 AM.
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
TheWINdyCity
Dont Care.

TheWINdyCity has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Capcom's new game "Remember Me"

Looks like a futurastic assasins creed, Interested to see what more is in this game
TheWINdyCity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:00 AM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMyQlnnxXuk

^Trailer

Looks interesting. I will probably give it a shot. One of the comments said the game looks like Assassin's Creed mixed with Total Recall which sounds pretty cool.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:12 AM   #4
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I watched this trailer yesterday and was gonna start a thread on it, but the trailer seems to bounce around with too much non-gameplay footage for me to get a real idea of what it's like. You can sort of tell when it clicks into actual GP footage.

Assassin's Creed looks like it's got some similarities. I was thinking like a cross between a hack n slash like Devil May Cry, with some platforming elements like what Uncharted did with the shooter crossed with platforming. It may be more openworlded like AC though.

And set in the future.

I'll certainly keep an eye on it.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:53 AM   #5
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yea at the start it reminded me of total recall i just saw like a week ago, then watch dogs then source code lol
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:59 AM   #6
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

testing something.
forget this post
move along.

Last edited by jaydacris : 01-17-2013 at 03:14 AM.
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: