Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-22-2012, 01:47 AM   #31
Noof
Local High School Star

Noof is considered somewhat coolNoof is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Dwight Howard's back discussed by Dr. Klapper on ESPN 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyNote
@ me
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:51 PM   #32
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

bump
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:06 PM   #33
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I guess the doctor didn't know wtf he was talking about. Howard can't even get his head to rim level, is barely finishing off open dunks. Before he used to just rise above the rim and make ridiculous dunks off any shitty pass.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #34
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I imagine Dwight's back is a lot better than Andrew Bynum's knees. He did just have 26 rebounds.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:26 PM   #35
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster

Dwight needed brain surgery in addition to back surgery. Lakers about to start winning games. Not a winning streak, but we will see them come together. If there are any chemistry issues with D12 the rest of the team is salivating to show the world exactly that.
Mrofir is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:38 PM   #36
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
I guess the doctor didn't know wtf he was talking about. Howard can't even get his head to rim level, is barely finishing off open dunks. Before he used to just rise above the rim and make ridiculous dunks off any shitty pass.
the doctor was paid off so that Howard's value wouldn't go down.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:42 PM   #37
tomtucker
NBA rookie of the year

tomtucker has an OK reputation so far

He only took care of Dwight´s many STD´s
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #38
Mr Exlax
McFailed next season

Mr Exlax is considered somewhat coolMr Exlax is considered somewhat cool

For what it's worth, I had the exact same surgery on 8/31/12 and I still haven't been able to play any sports. In my case, I was actually better before the back surgery.
Mr Exlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #39
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hate D12's general attitude and the way he approaches the game of basketball but regardless of all that, the numbers he has been posting up after having serious back surgery is impressive. People build up unreasonable expectations and create false impressions without taking serious consideration over the situations' details. Dwight has been contributing sufficiently considering his condition but his attitude is skewed since hes in no position to act as if that same play isnt flawed and limited. But at least hes laughing and enjoying himself.. so I guess, (according to him) is all that should count.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:28 PM   #40
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He needs to talk to someone like Chuck Norris and see if he can get his manliness back. Man that v*gina needs some serious talking to.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: