Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-12-2012, 02:53 AM   #16
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Dwight Howard's back discussed by Dr. Klapper on ESPN 710

The only reason haters were out out false rumors, is cuz they're all scared now
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:04 AM   #17
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Backtastic.

Back to Back to Backtastic
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:46 AM   #18
tomtucker
NBA rookie of the year

tomtucker has an OK reputation so far

Dr. Klapper ..........bad news, you got the ..........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:21 AM   #19
Noof
Local High School Star

Noof is considered somewhat coolNoof is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Back to Back to Backtastic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfBfJ66vyE0
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:29 AM   #20
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dr. Klapper that name sounds as credible as Chris Broussard. Only a media whore would say stuff like no reason, no problems, 100%, no trouble after back surgery. Most doctors wouldnīt say that after stitching up a minor cut let alone a pro athlete that plays 90 games a year running and jumping on a hard surface. ESPN
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:04 AM   #21
ashlar
High school junior varsity star

ashlar is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Dr. Klapper that name sounds as credible as Chris Broussard. Only a media whore would say stuff like no reason, no problems, 100%, no trouble after back surgery. Most doctors wouldnīt say that after stitching up a minor cut let alone a pro athlete that plays 90 games a year running and jumping on a hard surface. ESPN

Did you conveniently skip the part where it says he's the chief of orthopedic surgery at one of the largest hospitals in LA? He has a small segment every weekend to talk about sports injuries and he's been doing it for years. Oh yea definitely a media whore.
ashlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:12 AM   #22
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

as with any injury, there will be a period of adjusting and mentally strengthening yourself from previous had injury. i think dwight will get back to 100% after 1 month of playing
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #23
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bump because people seem to be stupid still.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #24
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.

this.

Doctors never guarantee anything because they know their license would be in jeopardy.

A human body doesn't go according to plan like a cooking receipe.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #25
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

Optimus Prime has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Bump because people seem to be stupid still.

Good post thanks for the bump! And yes, they are.

Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:32 PM   #26
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
"Dumbass Magic medical staff misdiagnosed with "back spasms."

Yes Howard, fk them and welcome to the Lakers!
goddamn orlando med staff

Thank god for Los Angeles Medicine, best in the country
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #27
Batzman
Shit just got cereal

Batzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
this.

Doctors never guarantee anything because they know their license would be in jeopardy.

Lose their license? Did somebody stick a pack of toothpicks up your ass and just left it there for the hell of it or something?

Tell me how a doctor's medical license, who is not in any way involved directly with the treatment of a patient, is in jeopardy? Seriously, educate me.

This is a completely experienced doctor giving his very credible input on the situation. Your sources are your own dumbass and a couple of community posters who can't even spell scalpel. Tell me, how do you numbnuts know someone who is a chief of orthopedic surgery. Don't answer that, because it's rhetorical. You don't know. You're just incredibely insecure and have nothing better to do than to worry about something that the patient himself and his camp aren't even worried about. You're stupid. Now move on.
Batzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:17 PM   #28
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
this.

Fuck you.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:19 PM   #29
KeyNote
KR∆PES

KeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyNote
sounds about right...I always thought he would be ready for opening night based on when he had the surgery and when opening night is

@ me
KeyNote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:42 AM   #30
WillyJakk
Local High School Star

WillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected poster

"Misdiagnosed by the Magic medical staff".

Same thing happened here w/ Grant Hill (ankle repair/ surgery early 2000's) who was kinda outraged by their medical team as well.
WillyJakk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: