Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-25-2013, 07:49 AM   #1
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default GT: OKC (33-10) @ Kings (16-27) 25th/1/2013: Old Sonics vs New Sonics

Quote:
  • Expect Kevin Martin to come in firing and make a crapload of wide open 3's and punish him former team

3/4 from 3 point range

Last edited by andremiller07 : 01-25-2013 at 10:41 PM.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:57 AM   #2
Budadiiii
Heroin Boyz

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: GT: OKC (33-10) @ Kings (16-27) 25th/1/2013: Old Sonics vs New Sonics

Easy win for the Thunder.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:51 AM   #3
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: GT: OKC (33-10) @ Kings (16-27) 25th/1/2013: Old Sonics vs New Sonics

Better win these next two and finish the road trip 4-2 at least or imma be PISSSSSSSSSSSSED
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:07 PM   #4
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Miles and Miles has an OK reputation so far

Thorton didn't play in the last time these two teams played, he hasn't done anything lately. Hopefully he is "on" tonight. We were also start Brooks in the last meeting for some reason and hopefully he sits on the bench and Jimmer gets his minutes (I can hope).
Miles and Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:12 PM   #5
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Only a game and a half behind the Lakers, need this one.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #6
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles and Miles
Thorton didn't play in the last time these two teams played, he hasn't done anything lately. Hopefully he is "on" tonight. We were also start Brooks in the last meeting for some reason and hopefully he sits on the bench and Jimmer gets his minutes (I can hope).

Very well said, man I have nearly lost all hope for Thornton this year hes just to damn good to be playing like this, the coach needs to play him 30+ mins a game and Jimmer actually deserves a few mins as well, we need to trade Brooks hes been a horrible pick up. If Thornton ever finds any form this year it will be a great help but with that coach we have its very doubful.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #7
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Only a game and a half behind the Lakers, need this one.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:44 PM   #8
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Very well said, man I have nearly lost all hope for Thornton this year hes just to damn good to be playing like this, the coach needs to play him 30+ mins a game and Jimmer actually deserves a few mins as well, we need to trade Brooks hes been a horrible pick up. If Thornton ever finds any form this year it will be a great help but with that coach we have its very doubful.

I don't think we need to trade Brooks. I don't want to bring in someone that we HAVE to play to see what he can do. He just needs to sit on the bench and wait for one of the other guards to get hurt. But this rollercoaster of trying to play like 5 guards (Tyreke, Thomas, Jimmer, Thorton, Brooks) all minutes is a mess.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #9
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

Quote:
I don't think we need to trade Brooks. I don't want to bring in someone that we HAVE to play to see what he can do. He just needs to sit on the bench and wait for one of the other guards to get hurt. But this rollercoaster of trying to play like 5 guards (Tyreke, Thomas, Jimmer, Thorton, Brooks) all minutes is a mess.

Brooks still has at this point some value tho, he could help teams like the Thunder and teams in need so a back up the longer he stays the less his value will be imo. We have to trade for a long term SF or shot blocker for once Salmons and Hayes are gone if Thomas Robinson can keep playing like Faried I wouldn't be against trading JT nethier.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:52 PM   #10
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Brooks still has at this point some value tho, he could help teams like the Thunder and teams in need so a back up the longer he stays the less his value will be imo. We have to trade for a long term SF or shot blocker for once Salmons and Hayes are gone if Thomas Robinson can keep playing like Faried I wouldn't be against trading JT nethier.

If he can't effectively play back up PG for the Kings he can't do it for anyone. But maybe they can blind someone into taking him but can't see us get anything back worth while. Hopefully T-Rob can continue to know his roll right now and develop.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #11
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

Game should be starting in the next 20-30mins
Old 01-25-2013, 10:02 PM   #12
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

Thunder by 13 is my prediction

Perkins vs Cousins will be entertaining.. I presume Perkins job will just be to get Cousins angry and off his game. Rough him up a bit.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:04 PM   #13
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Thunder by 13 is my prediction

Perkins vs Cousins will be interesting.. I presume Perkins job will just be to get Cousins angry and off his game. Rough him up a bit.

Yeah there will be tons of trash talk one of them will get angry and both will end up getting a double tech I can already see it.

But yeah 13points seems fair deal tbh
Old 01-25-2013, 10:06 PM   #14
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

Quote:
Yeah there will be tons of trash talk one of them will get angry and both will end up getting a double tech I can already see it.

But yeah 13points seems fair deal tbh

I wouldn't be surprised if they both get ejected
Old 01-25-2013, 10:08 PM   #15
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
I wouldn't be surprised if they both get ejected

lol yeah but Perkins might think hes to important to the Thunder to get ejected I mean just look at his win %
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: