Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-11-2014, 05:07 PM   #1
theoneneo
Serious playground baller

theoneneo has not been impressing people
Default Lakers finna wreck Memphis tonight

JK pray for us man. I actually think we could beat them, they ain't the best team in the west despite their record.
theoneneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:14 PM   #2
Haymaker
College superstar

Haymaker is a pretty well-respected posterHaymaker is a pretty well-respected posterHaymaker is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Lakers finna wreck Memphis tonight

Who knows, they could catch him on an off night. I wanna see Allen on Kobe.
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:19 PM   #3
lakerspng
National High School Star

lakerspng is popular on this boardlakerspng is popular on this boardlakerspng is popular on this boardlakerspng is popular on this board

If Kobe makes it a mission to prove himself against Allen because of how solid a defender he is, it will probably hurt our chances of winning. Allen gave him fits even when he was significantly more spry and quick...

But honestly I'm more worried about Zbo and Gasol against our front line of Boozer and Hill... that could be ugly. Hopefully Ed Davis gets more run tonight than Boozer.

If we play solid defense, don't turn the ball over and focus on having a good possession every time down court, we have a chance. Play a controlled game.

I believe. Go Lakers!
lakerspng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:25 PM   #4
Ramza
I hit open 5-footers

Ramza has not been impressing people

Kobe must be sitting this one out then?
Ramza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:43 PM   #5
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, our shitty defense, lack of size, and lack of offense is really going to own a great defensive team with two dominant bigs.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:44 PM   #6
Kidbasketball20
Local High School Star

Kidbasketball20 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKidbasketball20 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKidbasketball20 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Have not seen one game from the Grizzlies this season.

So I expect a LAKER WIN carrying that momentum babyyy
Kidbasketball20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:11 PM   #7
NZStreetBaller
Local High School Star

NZStreetBaller has a terrific reputationNZStreetBaller has a terrific reputationNZStreetBaller has a terrific reputationNZStreetBaller has a terrific reputationNZStreetBaller has a terrific reputation

Keys to the game for the lakers: big game needed for kobe and lin and the bench. Gasol and z bo are simply too much for boozer and hill. This will be won by the nack court
NZStreetBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:28 PM   #8
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Memphis has the best defense in the league. The Lakers have the worst defense in the league. Lakers has mediocre bigs while Memphis has Zbo/Gasol. Plus, Allen is a Kobestopper.. since it doesnt take much to stop Kobe now a days. Kobe has been a Kobestopper of late.

Need for Prayers, Indeed.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 07:52 PM   #9
mattvNJ
Local High School Star

mattvNJ has decent reputationmattvNJ has decent reputation

Memphis is no joke lol. There core has been the same for quite some time and they keep getting better and better. With Marc coming back more talented than ever i expect WCF.
mattvNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 07:53 PM   #10
ArbitraryWater
The mother****ing Don

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How bad is TA gonna shit on Kobe?

On the other Hand, how bad will KD look if the opposite happens?
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 08:55 PM   #11
I<3NBA
NBA lottery pick

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Tony Allen vs Kobe

it's gonna be a loooong night for Mr. Chucker
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 09:09 PM   #12
sportjames23
MJ>>>>Lebron KD & Kobe

sportjames23 has a terrific reputationsportjames23 has a terrific reputationsportjames23 has a terrific reputationsportjames23 has a terrific reputationsportjames23 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerspng
If Kobe makes it a mission to prove himself against Allen because of how solid a defender he is, it will probably hurt our chances of winning. Allen gave him fits even when he was significantly more spry and quick...

But honestly I'm more worried about Zbo and Gasol against our front line of Boozer and Hill... that could be ugly. Hopefully Ed Davis gets more run tonight than Boozer.

If we play solid defense, don't turn the ball over and focus on having a good possession every time down court, we have a chance. Play a controlled game.

I believe. Go Lakers!

Zbo and Gasol finna eat good tonight.
sportjames23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 09:24 PM   #13
theoneneo
Serious playground baller

theoneneo has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
Tony Allen vs Kobe

it's gonna be a loooong night for Mr. Chucker

A hobbled Kobe scored 21 on Tony Allen last year, I expect a big game tonight by bean.
theoneneo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: