Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 10-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #31
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Anyone else excited for college ball? REP YOUR SQUAD HERE!

Arizona Wildcats are who I've always cheered on. Haven't followed college bball too closely the past few years, but I'm looking to get back into it this coming season.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #32
cpmayo
I airball my layups

cpmayo has an OK reputation so far

Maryland Terrapins
cpmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:04 PM   #33
Court Vision
#KnicksTape

Court Vision is considered somewhat coolCourt Vision is considered somewhat coolCourt Vision is considered somewhat cool

Rutgers Scarlet Knights.

Coach Mike Rice's 3rd year.

2011 recruiting class which was ranked in the top 20 is now sophomores. Had some big wins last year (Florida, UConn, Pitt on the road). If they continue to mature, could be a potential tourney team.

We add Ex-McD All American Wally Judge and incredibly athletic SF Vince Garrett.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7AkFAY0R5M

NCAA bubble/NIT team
Court Vision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:08 PM   #34
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have forever been in support of the University of Michigan. I understand how many powerhouse teams are accustomed to high rankings, but to see the Wolverines ranked 5th in the preseason coaches poll is pretty incredible, even if they don't maintain it throughout the season. Their return to the top echelon has been a long time coming, and seems to sync up with the end of the Fab Five's separation from the school (it fully ends in 2013).

The last time I remember Michigan finding themselves this high up in the rankings was back in the years of Maurice Taylor, Louis Bullock and Tractor Traylor (aka pre-Ed Martin). Now that all seems behind us. It's like a fresh start of a new world.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #35
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I have forever been in support of the University of Michigan. I understand how many powerhouse teams are accustomed to high rankings, but to see the Wolverines ranked 5th in the preseason coaches poll is pretty incredible, even if they don't maintain it throughout the season. Their return to the top echelon has been a long time coming, and seems to sync up with the end of the Fab Five's separation from the school (it fully ends in 2013).

The last time I remember Michigan finding themselves this high up in the rankings was back in the years of Maurice Taylor, Louis Bullock and Tractor Traylor (aka pre-Ed Martin). Now that all seems behind us. It's like a fresh start of a new world.

whats this mean?
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:51 PM   #36
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
whats this mean?
Oh nothing major really. It's just Chris Webber's official "ban" from any connection or appearance at the University of Michigan is officially lifted in 2013. UM doesn't have plans to do anything about it though (like no welcome back party or anything like that) but if nothing else, it'll sort of feel like an official and symbolic end to the Ed Martin era.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:55 PM   #37
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Memphis should finally make the sweet 16 again this year.

and MTSU should still be good in the sun belt.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:07 PM   #38
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dominic Artis and the Ducks are going to surprise millions come March.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:48 PM   #39
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

I like a few teams but I am a Mountaineer. Looking forward to watching WVU this season. I'm kind of glad they are coming into the B12 ranked 6, they will surprise a few people for sure
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:29 AM   #40
YouAintGrizz
I airball my layups

YouAintGrizz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204

Same here. I think we have a great shot at winning the Big Ten this year. I'm not completely sold on all the Indiana hype. I think they'll be a very good team, just not the best in the nation.
YouAintGrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:06 AM   #41
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's going to be miserable for me. IU's #1 and Purdue's extremely young and will be mediocre. Hit 20 wins and make the tourney and I'm satisfied.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:49 PM   #42
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
It's going to be miserable for me. IU's #1 and Purdue's extremely young and will be mediocre. Hit 20 wins and make the tourney and I'm satisfied.

that offcourt nonsense at Purdue really hurt you guys

if Purdue makes the tourney get Painter a medal
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: