Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 08-01-2012, 08:14 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Sixers sign guard Maalik Wayns

The Philadelphia 76ers announced today that they have signed rookie free agent guard Maalik Wayns.

Wayns (6-2, 200) was an early entry candidate for the 2012 NBA Draft following his junior season at Villanova. He was named second team All-BIG EAST in 2011-12 after averaging team-highs of 17.6 points and 4.6 assists to go along with 3.8 rebounds per game. Wayns ranked seventh in the nation in free throw shooting (89.2%) this past season.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/#ixzz22IPlFYJU

------

Philadelphia Daily News:

"I thought I played well in Orlando and there were rumors going around that a team or two were looking to sign me," said Wayns. "But nothing happened. Still, I never lost confidence that things would work out. The Sixers talked to my agent [Andy Miller] and we got a contract. I was thinking the whole time of just going to training camp and trying to make a team, really without any security. This is an added bonus."

Until training camp begins for the Sixers late next month, Wayns will do pretty much what he's done for the past several summers.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #2
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Re: Sixers sign guard Maalik Wayns

It'll take a while to remember how to spell his name
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:59 PM   #3
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i ****ing hate you guys, i wanted the magic to pick this cat up so bad
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:09 AM   #4
JrueHoliday11
jrue it up

JrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
It'll take a while to remember how to spell his name
isn't there another guy with almost the same name? he was in the d-league for a bit too
JrueHoliday11 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: