Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-23-2007, 05:12 PM   #1
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Timberwolves fire coach Dwane Casey

Minnesota has fired Casey!

http://www.insidehoops.com/casey-fired-012407.shtml

The Minnesota Timberwolves today announced that the NBA club has relieved head coach Dwane Casey of his coaching duties and responsibilities. Timberwolves Assistant Coach Randy Wittman will take over the head coaching duties for the remainder of the 2006-07 NBA season.

"We started the season with certain goals and expectations that have not been met,” said Vice President of Basketball Operations Kevin McHale. “We've struggled with being consistent throughout the year and ultimately that's the head coach's responsibility. I want to thank Dwane for his hard work and commitment to this team, and wish him well."

FULL NBA RUMORS PAGE: http://www.insidehoops.com/nba_rumors.shtml

Last edited by insidehoops : 01-24-2007 at 12:14 PM.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:13 PM   #2
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

sakf is going to have a party
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:15 PM   #3
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

A party, I better be invited!
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:16 PM   #4
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

This is totally pointless if they're going to let Randy Wittman finish the season. Absolutely no point.

Unless they go get Rick Adelman, Mike Fratello, Larry Brown, or Terry Porter, this whole thing is useless and was a change made by McHale in a desperate effort to preserve his job.

HOWEVER...if we get a good coach to replace Casey...

WTF PARTY!!!!!!! F!

saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:16 PM   #5
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:16 PM   #6
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Fire a coach. Replace him with an equally crappy coach. Why does that seem to be the trend with teams thse days?
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:17 PM   #7
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Get out the drinks babes hoes cigars board games poker chips playing cards spatulas Kool Aid PARTY WTF!!!! FIRED! FIRZ0R3D!!!
Old 01-23-2007, 05:18 PM   #8
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel
Fire a coach. Replace him with an equally crappy coach. Why does that seem to be the trend with teams thse days?
I refer you to my first post of the thread.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:18 PM   #9
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Terry Porter would be an awesome coach for you guys.

I still can't believe how effective he got Joe Smith and Brian Skinner to be. But no, we have to settle for a coach who refuses acknowledge the existance of Andrew Bogut and Charlie Villanueva.

Damn I miss Porter.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:19 PM   #10
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Party?
Old 01-23-2007, 05:19 PM   #11
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I jsut want someone who will give Foye 30 mpg.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:21 PM   #12
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

Who the @#$% is Mark Madsen?

FREE CRAIG SMIFF!
Old 01-23-2007, 05:22 PM   #13
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

I wanna see Rick Adelman there....they need a good coach!
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:23 PM   #14
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

*prays for Adelman*
Old 01-23-2007, 05:23 PM   #15
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

Chuck Daly
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: