Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-28-2012, 01:24 PM   #16
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012

What's funny is 5 of those duos will be playing as duo's for the first time this year so there is no base to rank them from.

What if Carr fails to live up to expectations playing for a bigger market team ala Nnamdi??
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #17
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Garbage list
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:27 PM   #18
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputation

Ranking the boys duo over the Iggles is kind of a slap in the face to Asomugha.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:10 PM   #19
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
What's funny is 5 of those duos will be playing as duo's for the first time this year so there is no base to rank them from.

What if Carr fails to live up to expectations playing for a bigger market team ala Nnamdi??
Of course there is a base, it isn't like they get much if anything from each other

Any of them could have a bad year, I expect it.

Tramon was awful last year, but I think it was a fluke kinda.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:16 PM   #20
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Ranking the boys duo over the Iggles is kind of a slap in the face to Asomugha.
Slap to DRC

And I am actually a little high on DRC
Old 07-28-2012, 10:06 PM   #21
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Of course there is a base, it isn't like they get much if anything from each other

Any of them could have a bad year, I expect it.

Tramon was awful last year, but I think it was a fluke kinda.
It wasn't a fluke. He was injured and still is. Might not even be healthy by week 1. Thats how bad it was
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:02 PM   #22
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
It wasn't a fluke. He was injured and still is. Might not even be healthy by week 1. Thats how bad it was
I really liked T-Will the season before last...he was amazing

he kind of pulled a Mike Jenkins and had probowl year followed by a "wtf are you doing?" year

Woodson is getting old though, if anyone is high on this list it is probably the Packers...

they are going to give up a lot of passing yards no matter what though because that offense puts up so many points.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #23
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

the Packers cut Peprah, which means Woodson will be playing Strong Safety and nickel corner.

we all know you made this thread to d!ckride carr and claiborne.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:05 PM   #24
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
1. Jets - Revis/Cromartie
2. Seahawks - Browner/Sherman
3. Cowboys - Carr/Claiborne
4. Falcons - Samuel/Grimes
5. Packers - Woodson/Williams
6. Eagles - Asomugha/Rodgers-Cromartie
7. Rams - Finnegan/Jenkins
8. Giants - Webster/Amukamura
9. Broncos - Bailey/Porter
10. Jaguars - Mathius/Cox
Giants starters are Webster/Thomas.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:27 PM   #25
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I really liked T-Will the season before last...he was amazing

he kind of pulled a Mike Jenkins and had probowl year followed by a "wtf are you doing?" year

Woodson is getting old though, if anyone is high on this list it is probably the Packers...

they are going to give up a lot of passing yards no matter what though because that offense puts up so many points.
Yeah Tramon is a great player and he will have a heck of a season if he is healthy. Hopefully Davon House who the coaches are really high on can fill in when Woodson moves to safety
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #26
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Okay I just heard that it is pretty much official that Woodson will never play outside CB ever again...he will flex between SS and nickle CB

so I don't even think they know who the other CB is yet but I heard one of the draft picks they made this year is looking great, Casey Hayward

so I need to remove them off this list completely...I thought Woodson was just going to play SS every now and then just like they would use him in the slot every now and then.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #27
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
Not full time, supposedly he is just going to flex there every now and then.

At least you admitted you were talking out of your ass this time.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:35 PM   #28
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
At least you admitted you were talking out of your ass this time.
no, that's what I read, that is what was reported then, the last post I just made about was what I JUST HEARD ON THE RADIO lol

all of this stuff is new news Carbine...stop being a pesty f@g
Old 07-30-2012, 02:49 PM   #29
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Okay I see that it was reported as full time switch Thursday, but playing CB in the nickle

I think I misunderstood that as just flexing between outside CB and SS

I promise you I wasn't trying to make that up GoBB Jr wannabe..."fck outta here"
Old 07-30-2012, 03:00 PM   #30
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

hahahahah
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: