Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-13-2012, 11:50 PM   #16
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Dave Chappelle -vs- Eddie Griffin: Who U Got?

Y'all probably think Katt Williams is better than Griffin too.

L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 01:41 AM   #17
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Agreed, and after much review I have also come to the conclusion that J.R. Smith is a better basketball player than Kobe Bryant.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:12 AM   #18
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
Agreed, and after much review I have also come to the conclusion that J.R. Smith is a better basketball player than Kobe Bryant.
Bad comparison.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:38 PM   #19
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
How many of y'all have even seen a Eddie Griffin stand up special before?

I have and Chappelle wins easily.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:41 PM   #20
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Griffin is not even that funny.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:05 PM   #21
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Guys have been brainwashed by Comedy Central.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:14 PM   #22
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Guys have been brainwashed by Comedy Central.

I'm guessing you made this thread with the hope that people would say Eddie Griffin?

I like them both but Chappelle is clearly funnier. Eddie Griffin is good, but Chappelle is better, and most people would agree. Chappelle Show set a new standard in (black) sketch comedy that still hasn't been duplicated after try after try from Comedy Central. Eddie Griffin...was in Undercover Brother (where he was outperformed by Chappelle even in that) and had a short-lived UPN series with Theo.

As far as standup goes, someone else said it best. You see Griffins and they're funny the first time, but have no rewatchability if you'll excuse the made up word. I watch Dave's and they're funny every time
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:19 PM   #23
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I'm guessing you made this thread with the hope that people would say Eddie Griffin?

I like them both but Chappelle is clearly funnier. Eddie Griffin is good, but Chappelle is better, and most people would agree. Chappelle Show set a new standard in (black) sketch comedy that still hasn't been duplicated after try after try from Comedy Central. Eddie Griffin...was in Undercover Brother (where he was outperformed by Chappelle even in that) and had a short-lived UPN series with Theo.

As far as standup goes, someone else said it best. You see Griffins and they're funny the first time, but have no rewatchability if you'll excuse the made up word. I watch Dave's and they're funny every time
Ed is about to put out a new special and Chappelle is in his basement lifting weight. I hope he comes back and doesn't turn into a Flip Wilson like story.

Quote:
Eddie Griffin
I SAID..... IT'S OFFICIAL! KANSAS CITY!!! UR boy is coming home to film my next special... lights...cameras...FUNNY will be IN THA HOUSE at Harrah's Voodoo Lounge on September 8th - get ready and get your tickets now while u still can !

and help me name my special in the drop below this one...
Old 07-15-2012, 07:32 PM   #24
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/15/eddie-...hrowing-video/
Old 07-15-2012, 07:34 PM   #25
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

what the hell is your problem with chapeezy? he's the goat! accept it.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:37 PM   #26
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
what the hell is your problem with chapeezy? he's the goat! accept it.
I love Chappele, I never said I didn't. I own all seasons of Chappelle Show, his 2 specials and films including him (Nutty Professor, Woo, Half Baked, Undercover Brother starring Griffin and Block Party.)

But in stand up, it's Griffin. He speaks on many topics. His stand up set on Jesus, Moses and the bible ect is genius.

Eddie Griffin: Bible set
Old 07-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #27
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tell me when we get an Eddie Griffin smiley on ISH
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:02 PM   #28
ducktape
lord

ducktape is considered somewhat coolducktape is considered somewhat coolducktape is considered somewhat cool

will smith
ducktape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:27 PM   #29
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

He also does Prince better than Chappelle, haha.

Eddie Griffin as Prince

Old 07-15-2012, 09:49 PM   #30
Thirst Quencher
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Thirst Quencher has an OK reputation so far

Dave chappelle is the SHIT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTNopddkTsM

OH this racism is killing me inside lmao
Thirst Quencher is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: