Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-06-2013, 12:18 AM   #76
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Steam Summer Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Finally got around to playing Civ 5 after buying it 2 sales ago. God damn it's addicting. I beat a tiny map on easy after like 13 hours and maxing every single tech tree and like 5 of the policies. Pretty damn fun. I love the "wait one more turn" option, and I of course clicked it. I had a nuke to use that I didn't want to waste.
Winning the game = time to test out these nukes I've been holding onto.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:47 AM   #77
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Finally got around to playing Civ 5 after buying it 2 sales ago. God damn it's addicting. I beat a tiny map on easy after like 13 hours and maxing every single tech tree and like 5 of the policies. Pretty damn fun. I love the "wait one more turn" option, and I of course clicked it. I had a nuke to use that I didn't want to waste.

love this game. especially on the harder difficulties.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 05:49 PM   #78
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Quote:

13 hours? You'll work your way up to 13 days. Only half joking about this.

Also, all of the advisers are dicks. Don't follow their advice if you want to move up the difficulty settings.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:23 PM   #79
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Has anyone here tried the Star Trek online game. It's free to play.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:27 AM   #80
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Anything good for the mac?
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:08 PM   #81
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Steam Autumn Sale
Sales will come and go through November 27 - Dec 3

Terraria for $2.49 (regularly $9.99)
Antichamber for $4.99 (regularly $19.99)
Rogue Legacy for $5.09 (regularly $14.99)
The Walking Dead for $6.24 (regularly $24.99)
Sleeping Dogs for $4.99 (regularly $24.99)
Outlast for $6.79 (regularly $19.99)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for $7.49 (regularly $29.99)
Prison Architect for $14.99 (regularly $29.99)
Left 4 Dead 2 for $4.99 (regularly $19.99)

more to come in upcoming days and of course impromptu flash sales

Last edited by jaydacris : 11-27-2013 at 05:40 PM.
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:55 PM   #82
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation

wow, just bought skyrim, thanks OP.
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:40 PM   #83
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

;]
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:08 AM   #84
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
wow, just bought skyrim, thanks OP.

Yep, I'll take credit for that.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 07:47 PM   #85
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Left for Dead 2 is free on Steam right now.
Old 12-25-2013, 11:37 PM   #86
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Picked it up. Not my type of game by free is free.

Also a bunch of indie game: FTL, Papers Please, Rogue Legacy, King Arthur's Gold, and Hotline Miami. Bought Brothers a week ago. Beautiful looking game.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 12:29 AM   #87
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

I picked up State of Decay and I'm surprised that this was the first time I really heard about this game. It's rough around the edges (clipping and some glitches) but the gameplay and mechanics of it are quite good.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:09 AM   #88
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I picked up State of Decay and I'm surprised that this was the first time I really heard about this game. It's rough around the edges (clipping and some glitches) but the gameplay and mechanics of it are quite good.
It looks like something that just screams multiplayer. Why is it single player?
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 03:50 AM   #89
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo

Have been playing through it lately. Extremely fun and addicting
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 06:11 PM   #90
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

It looks like free L4D2 killed the servers for a while. Having trouble connecting to see today's sales.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: