Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-12-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Steam Summer Sale

Finally, I thought it would never come.

http://store.steampowered.com/
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Steam Summer Sale

Some amazing deals. Unfortunately most of them are for games that I've already played (Portal 2, the Rockstar games) or ones that I have no interest in.

For anyone that missed out on some of these gems though, buy buy buy!
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #3
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIbxPVHJEw8

these guys made it happen, yes!
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #4
Asiantastic
Kirby, pls

Asiantastic has an OK reputation so far

Finally, took them long enough.

Time to spend some monies
Asiantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:46 PM   #5
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Just the Shogun 2 dlc for me today. I own everything else that's interesting.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:28 PM   #6
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't get in
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:45 AM   #7
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIbxPVHJEw8

these guys made it happen, yes!

That's awesome.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:56 PM   #8
Asiantastic
Kirby, pls

Asiantastic has an OK reputation so far

Day 2 Deals:

Asiantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 10:07 PM   #9
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Getting Blinding of Isaac. Haven't played it before.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:13 PM   #10
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Probably getting nothing. I was hoping for The Darkness 2 to win (@4.99) that vote but of course AC:R won. Who the hell plays Assassins Creed on Pc?

Hopefully Metro 2033 pulls through this next one.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:29 PM   #11
EnoughSaid
Miami Heat/Arsenal FC

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

I have a shitty PC as far as gaming goes, so sucks that I won't be able to take advantage of this.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:30 AM   #12
clipse026
Local High School Star

I hope someone else bought Saints Row when it was on sale. It is ****ing hilarious . Screwing around in co-op campaign with a friend and we're crying laughing.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:30 AM   #13
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Getting Blinding of Isaac. Haven't played it before.

Cool game. I finally beat the mom, got lucky and started getting some really good gear. Last 3 floors ended up being easy.

edit: guess you can go even farther after you beat the game the first time. Shame I couldn't do it with that set up.

Last edited by Kungfro : 07-15-2012 at 12:29 PM.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 02:24 PM   #14
clipse026
Local High School Star

Also the moment I've been waiting for. Killing Floor 4.99 Flash deal

Last edited by clipse026 : 07-15-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #15
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Dead Space 2 won the community vote so I grabbed that. I really liked Dead Space but just never around to playing the second one.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: