Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2012, 06:07 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator
 
insidehoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 11,608
insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster

NO. Name Pos. Hgt. Wgt. Birthdate PRIOR TO NBA/HOME CNTRY Yrs. Pro

4 JíCovan Brown G 6-1 197 2/14/90 Texas/USA R
24 Jason Clark G 6-2 180 1/16/90 Georgetown/USA R
30 Norris Cole G 6-2 175 10/13/88 Cleveland State/USA 1
42 Robert Dozier F 6-9 215 11/6/85 Memphis/USA R
26 Trey Gilder F 6-9 185 1/24/85 Northwestern State/USA 1
44 Justin Hamilton C 7-0 260 4/1/90 Louisiana State/USA R
52 Lamont Hamilton C 6-9 242 4/6/84 St. Johnís/USA R
12 Dwight Hardy G 6-2 196 12/2/87 St. Johnís/USA R
14 Terrel Harris G 6-4 190 8/10/87 Oklahoma State/USA 1
25 John Holland * G 6-5 205 11/6/88 Boston University/USA R
45 Dexter Pittman C 6-11 Ĺ 285 3/2/88 Texas/USA 2
32 Damian Saunders F 6-7 210 11/1/88 Duquesne/USA R
35 Adrian Thomas F 6-7 224 4/30/87 Miami-FL/USA R
43 Jarvis Varnado F 6-9 210 3/1/88 Mississippi State/USA R
54 Drew Viney F 6-8 210 9/17/88 Loyola Marymount/USA R
20 Kyle Weaver * G 6-6 200 2/18/86 Washington State/USA 3

* Not at Training Camp
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter
 
Mr. Incredible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,406
Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
NO. Name Pos. Hgt. Wgt. Birthdate PRIOR TO NBA/HOME CNTRY Yrs. Pro

4 JíCovan Brown G 6-1 197 2/14/90 Texas/USA R
24 Jason Clark G 6-2 180 1/16/90 Georgetown/USA R
30 Norris Cole G 6-2 175 10/13/88 Cleveland State/USA 1
42 Robert Dozier F 6-9 215 11/6/85 Memphis/USA R
26 Trey Gilder F 6-9 185 1/24/85 Northwestern State/USA 1
44 Justin Hamilton C 7-0 260 4/1/90 Louisiana State/USA R
52 Lamont Hamilton C 6-9 242 4/6/84 St. Johnís/USA R
12 Dwight Hardy G 6-2 196 12/2/87 St. Johnís/USA R
14 Terrel Harris G 6-4 190 8/10/87 Oklahoma State/USA 1
25 John Holland * G 6-5 205 11/6/88 Boston University/USA R
45 Dexter Pittman C 6-11 Ĺ 285 3/2/88 Texas/USA 2
32 Damian Saunders F 6-7 210 11/1/88 Duquesne/USA R
35 Adrian Thomas F 6-7 224 4/30/87 Miami-FL/USA R
43 Jarvis Varnado F 6-9 210 3/1/88 Mississippi State/USA R
54 Drew Viney F 6-8 210 9/17/88 Loyola Marymount/USA R
20 Kyle Weaver * G 6-6 200 2/18/86 Washington State/USA 3

* Not at Training Camp
Interested to see how Hamilton looks.
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #3
DTreats
Banned
 
DTreats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,363
DTreats has a very bad reputationDTreats has a very bad reputationDTreats has a very bad reputationDTreats has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster

That's a whole lot of nobodies, great thread.
DTreats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:12 PM   #4
I<3NBA
NBA lottery pick
 
I<3NBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,117
I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTreats
That's a whole lot of nobodies, great thread.
dude, 3 of these players were on the Heat's roster last year. granted Terrel Harris is more unknown but Cole and Pittman certainly aren't that unknown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
NO. Name Pos. Hgt. Wgt. Birthdate PRIOR TO NBA/HOME CNTRY Yrs. Pro


30 Norris Cole G 6-2 175 10/13/88 Cleveland State/USA 1
14 Terrel Harris G 6-4 190 8/10/87 Oklahoma State/USA 1
45 Dexter Pittman C 6-11 Ĺ 285 3/2/88 Texas/USA 2
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #5
royalbluecosby
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 143
royalbluecosby has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
dude, 3 of these players were on the Heat's roster last year. granted Terrel Harris is more unknown but Cole and Pittman certainly aren't that unknown.

Dozier and Varnado were the Heat's 2009 and 2010 draft picks.
royalbluecosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:30 PM   #6
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman
 
InfiniteBaskets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,922
InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalbluecosby
Dozier and Varnado were the Heat's 2009 and 2010 draft picks.

Yea Dozier looked awesome playing next to Rose that year before he got drafted. Too bad he's been nothing special since. And I wonder if anybody broke Varnado's all time blocks record yet.
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #7
Jax
Great young streetballer
 
Jax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 593
Jax is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster

Terrel Harris is the best player in the roster, hands down.
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:44 PM   #8
Raz
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
42 Robert Dozier F 6-9 215 11/6/85 Memphis/USA R

I'm so tired I just read Clifford Rozier. I was thinking that guy is

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:57 PM   #9
PJR
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,033
PJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster

Intrigued by Dozier, Varnado, Pittman, and Cole.. All actual draft picks by Miami.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #10
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,958
G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR
Intrigued by Dozier, Varnado, Pittman, and Cole.. All actual draft picks by Miami.

Agreed
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:10 PM   #11
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley
 
MichaelCheazley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,461
MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Miami Heat 2012 summer league roster

Too bad we gave up on Da'sean butler. Thought hed have some potential once healed up.
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy