Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-23-2012, 02:39 PM   #3181
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Dam, tough pill to swallow going out like this
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 03:05 PM   #3182
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

I feel a lot less dumb offering that Lynch for Bush trade about a month ago. I still think you're in this Natty Ice, if you can get Green/Gresham/AP to do something.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #3183
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Congrats to PT.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 03:59 PM   #3184
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Reggie Wayne catches a TD from someone that isn't Andrew Luck!?!?!

*Quits fantasy*

Never mind, apparently yahoo was being a tard in shocker of the year. Still quit tho.

Last edited by SCY : 12-23-2012 at 04:13 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #3185
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Put up 170 & 133 in two consolation rounds. At least I win consolation.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:47 PM   #3186
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If I lose its going to really hurt because my bench went nuts today...still going nuts with Torrey Smith

Even the Ds I didn't use went nuts, I basically wish I would have started my entire bench from top to bottom
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #3187
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
If I lose its going to really hurt because my bench went nuts today...still going nuts with Torrey Smith

Even the Ds I didn't use went nuts, I basically wish I would have started my entire bench from top to bottom

Pretty sure it's all but sealed up for you. Atleast my team didn't choke and should finish with 140+.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #3188
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Josh Gordon really came on for you Natalie Good run for a first timer Nuggets. Now you know it doesnt matter how much football you know, how many leagues you've played in. Its a game of luck and chances for the most part. The other stuff is secondary.

primetime doesnt even deserve this money. He has enough. congrats

$150 lost in FF this year. That cant be bad given how big FF has become. Probably peanuts to real players no? There goes my xmas money!

I'm in for next year. Called it. Spot locked.com/goodizgoodamen

Sidenote: $100 is the max I'll go so dont think about boosting it up.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:23 PM   #3189
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yeah 100$ is good for this league IMO
Old 12-23-2012, 06:49 PM   #3190
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
yeah 100$ is good for this league IMO

*checks for white text*

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:09 PM   #3191
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

I've had some comebacks, not happening today. It's funny, I asked for PT instead of SCY and got it. Actually rooted for Greene to get those 7 points. Turns out it was a mistake, congrats PT
Old 12-23-2012, 07:48 PM   #3192
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That was a high scoring game...

163-152

Congrats to -PT-
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:26 PM   #3193
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

hopefully VD gets a TD to make SCY sweat against me
Old 12-23-2012, 08:58 PM   #3194
SCY
Put yr guns up

If I win I'll have made a $25 profit on fantasy football this year. Time well spent.

Congrats to PT and Nat, 2 highest scores this week in the finals. Way it should be.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:01 PM   #3195
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
If I win I'll have made a $25 profit on fantasy football this year. Time well spent.

Congrats to PT and Nat, 2 highest scores this week in the finals. Way it should be.
Good game SCY. At least i took down a couple hundred in auction
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: