Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-07-2012, 12:12 AM   #3046
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Did Brett Myers really need to save his worst week of the season for the first round of the playoffs?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:27 AM   #3047
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Did Brett Myers really need to save his worst week of the season for the first round of the playoffs?
Sort of surprising, too. The Broncos' defense has been exploited by TEs this year. It has really been their weak spot, if they have any, on that very good defense.

I expected at least a bunch of catches from Myers tonight, if nothing else. Barely even noticed him out there.

Weird. This was not a good game for really any of the marquee FF players. Thomas was pedestrian, as was Decker for the most part. McFadden was OK.

Moreno was really the only standout in terms of fantasy.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:38 AM   #3048
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Doesn't matter for me tonight but picking up Moreno and Bryce Brown off the waiver wire has really paid off.

Probably end up starting Moreno next week and he'll lay an egg
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:30 PM   #3049
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

so much for Nicks being of use this year LOL. Remember that one. Sitting his ass for ironically enough... STEVIE JOHNSON.

STEVIE JOHNSON, the injury prone AMENDOLA, the POS INGRAM for NICKS.

turns out that trade was great for UJF lol. Nicks garbage, **** off Nicks.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:46 PM   #3050
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think it's your week Dooms. Ryan 1 point at half LOL. Ball teleports to 1 yard line for T-Rich after he's looked terrible with 2 YPC all day free TD.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:10 PM   #3051
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I lost.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #3052
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler

I lost.
yeah, B4L's team wasn't taking a loss today

the -PT- vs. Dooms championship will have to wait till next year
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #3053
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Seattle defense lucky waiver wire pick up. Made a few decent calls with DeAngelo Williams from waiver wire over McFadden. Denario over Stevie J also paid off. Ryan was lucky to get 20+ points nothing at half lucked out there. I hate my matchups next week hopefully I play someone with even harder ones lol
Old 12-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #3054
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

**** Pete Carroll... I had a shot at SCY's superstar team in auction league until he keeps running Lynch in a 45-0 game when Lynch already has back issues.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:32 PM   #3055
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
**** Pete Carroll... I had a shot at SCY's superstar team in auction league until he keeps running Lynch in a 45-0 game when Lynch already has back issues.

Don't feel that confident about it unless Brees actually wants to throw a TD at some point.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:35 PM   #3056
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

184 points.... That's just ridiculous.

I think I had the previous weekly record with 165 points (when Andre Johnson scored 40 points).... and you've got that beat by 20 points.

I guess it's a lot better to lose by a 100 points than to lose by 1.... it's less painful that way.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:59 PM   #3057
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think its going to be close jail...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:24 PM   #3058
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Don't feel that confident about it unless Brees actually wants to throw a TD at some point.
Brees went HAM. I think you are done at 133. I have 116 now after Scheffler TD. I have Lloyd who hasn't done anything all year on MNF. Still got more Tony Scheffler and Crosby tonight, hopefully they can get 6-7 points so that monday Lloyd has something possible.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:27 AM   #3059
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In my other league, I'm up 124-76.5. My guys are all done and he has Hernandez and Owen Daniels going tomorrow night. It is a full PPR league.

What do you guys think? I feel semi-comfortable, but Hernandez in particular scares me tomorrow. I could see him really exploding. Still, 48 points is a lot to make up with two tight ends.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:56 AM   #3060
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
In my other league, I'm up 124-76.5. My guys are all done and he has Hernandez and Owen Daniels going tomorrow night. It is a full PPR league.

What do you guys think? I feel semi-comfortable, but Hernandez in particular scares me tomorrow. I could see him really exploding. Still, 48 points is a lot to make up with two tight ends.
You won plain and simple.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: