Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #2881
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Wow Denario Alexander just ****ed my week. I think you're gonna win Dean...
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #2882
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Doomsday went to town on me
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:21 PM   #2883
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Got lucky with McGahee going out early but I'll take the win and sole possession of 1st place. Rashad Jennings is such a little turd, should have traded him instantly after picking him up.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:24 PM   #2884
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Got lucky with McGahee going out early but I'll take the win and sole possession of 1st place. Rashad Jennings is such a little turd, should have traded him instantly after picking him up.
Funny... I picked up Stephens-Howling as my consilation waiver prize for missing out on Jennings the week MJD went down.

Turned out to be a much better acquisition. Hyphen had 140 yards and a TD today.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #2885
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Funny... I picked up Stephens-Howling as my consilation waiver prize for missing out on Jennings the week MJD went down.

Turned out to be a much better acquisition. Hyphen had 140 yards and a TD today.

Yea I remember being psyched when that waiver technicality prevented you from picking up Jennings, lol. Coincidentally I was the first person to own Hyphen and was excited about his prospects but dropped him after Arizona looked to be going with William Powell.

That's a part of FF though, just have to accept you're going to make a ton of errors and roll with it. The only way I see to improve, which I keep trying to do more and more, is trust my own instincts over outside opinions. I'll still screw up plenty but at least it'll be because I trusted myself, not some analyst.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:54 PM   #2886
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Wow Denario Alexander just ****ed my week. I think you're gonna win Dean...
eh it should be close... he's making up for Ryan 5 points LOL.

Umm I don't see Rice scoring tonight, PIT defense came to play. But maybe he can break one IDK. If Rice gets a TD it will be tied going into VD v. Gould

VD is hit or miss so I'd give you a stronger chance if its tied going into monday.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:56 PM   #2887
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

man my saints insider guy failed me he said Sproles would play today so the last few days I passed on adding Ingram when I could have easily. Passed on waivering PT23 also. Both would have gotten way more than loser Bell
Old 11-18-2012, 09:01 PM   #2888
SCY
Put yr guns up

Well at least I have a big enough lead on points to probably get my entry fee back.

Quote:
Patriots fear broken forearm for Gronkowski

The Patriots reportedly fear Rob Gronkowski sustained a broken forearm in Sunday's win over the Colts.
Late in the fourth quarter, Gronkowski headed to the locker room and didn't return. He's set for X-rays to determine if there's a fracture. Before going down, Gronk piled up a 7/137/2 line in his usual dominating fashion. All owners can do for now is hold their collective breath.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:05 PM   #2889
SCY
Put yr guns up

This is why most points should be rewarded with more than $100. Self-serving now but I was saying this at the beginning of the season. I think I'll certainly deserve another $100 more than whatever team ends up in 3rd place.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #2890
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

I still don't see how your team won't make the finals if not win it SCY. Even if Gronk was out for the year, on paper, IMO your team still head and shoulders over the rest
Old 11-18-2012, 09:29 PM   #2891
SCY
Put yr guns up

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I still don't see how your team won't make the finals if not win it SCY. Even if Gronk was out for the year, on paper, IMO your team still head and shoulders over the rest

I'm not throwing in the towel but I don't have a lot of confidence either. I'm losing at least 10-15 PPG from my lineup. The trade deadline has passed and the waiver wire is bare ass thin for TE's.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:42 PM   #2892
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

So I've been lurking in this thread for a while and you guys seem like some cool people to play ff with. I'd be really interested if you guys do this again.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:57 PM   #2893
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
I'm not throwing in the towel but I don't have a lot of confidence either. I'm losing at least 10-15 PPG from my lineup. The trade deadline has passed and the waiver wire is bare ass thin for TE's.
did it ever occur to you that you are winning every week by 30 points roughly usually

even if you get a 5 PPG TE you are still going to rape everyone lol
Old 11-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #2894
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Doomsday about to break a record wow

Man... I was hoping Heath Miller would get me some more points...

but it looks like He's not very effective with Byron as the QB, guess
they need him to be more of a blocker than a receiver now.

But if Frank Gore can get me up to 170... That would be a weekly record... right?

If I can just win one more game... that should get me in the playoffs.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #2895
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Doomsday about to break a record wow

Looks like you hold the record right now.... 161.34

I should be able to break that.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: