Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-15-2012, 10:49 PM   #2476
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
I think its even funnier how you are 1-5 and weve played in around a handfull of fantasy leagues together and youve failed to make the playoffs once?

You obviously do care since you posted literally 1 minute after i picked up ronnie brown...who again is my backup. I specifically said in an earlier post that if youre picking up your backup I have no problek with it.
We both know the only reason I'm 1-5 is in small part due to injuries and in large part the fact that I've been scored on more than anyone else by far. Before this week I had more points than about half this league. So keep talking shit, I don't really care.

Again, I don't care, you don't see me asking you to drop him. I saw it and posted about it because of the extreme hypocrisy on your part. It's just funny how much you bitch then turn around and do the exact thing you whine about.

Now you're trying to change the subject. If I'm such a bad manager not sure why you're campaigning to get me out. Not that it's going to work since we're not in 7th grade here, but still, it's pretty funny how petty you are and how personally you take this stuff.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:03 PM   #2477
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
We both know the only reason I'm 1-5 is in small part due to injuries and in large part the fact that I've been scored on more than anyone else by far. Before this week I had more points than about half this league. So keep talking shit, I don't really care.

Again, I don't care, you don't see me asking you to drop him. I saw it and posted about it because of the extreme hypocrisy on your part. It's just funny how much you bitch then turn around and do the exact thing you whine about.

Now you're trying to change the subject. If I'm such a bad manager not sure why you're campaigning to get me out. Not that it's going to work since we're not in 7th grade here, but still, it's pretty funny how petty you are and how personally you take this stuff.
We both know nothing regarding your team Illini. I don't think your squad is 1-5 only due to injuries. You lost Hernandez and Fred Jackson..Newsflash I'm in leagues and own both players and I'm not 1-5. I think you're mostly a crappy owner, especially considering we've been playing in leagues together for like 3-4 yards and I honestly don't recall you making the playoffs in like 6 leagues?

What am I taking personally? The fact that you called me out? I've thought you were a giant prick for a while, and have campaigned to have you removed long before today. I'm not the only one who feels that way for what it's worth to you.

Do you need me to quote where I explicitly said that I'd take advantage of this rule if the rule ISN'T changed..I was trying to protect the inexperienced owners who weren't familiar with how waivers worked. Now that we voted to keep the system in place and everyone is aware of how it works, you bet I'm going to take advantage you dolt.

Last edited by Playmakers Dad : 10-16-2012 at 12:13 AM.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:13 AM   #2478
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
You both know nothing regarding your team Illini. I don't think your squad is 1-5 only due to injuries. You lost Hernandez and Fred Jackson..Newsflash I'm in leagues and own both players and I'm not 1-5. I think you're mostly a crappy owner, especially considering we've been playing in leagues together for like 3-4 yards and I honestly don't recall you making the playoffs in like 6 leagues?

What am I taking personally? The fact that you called me out? I've thought you were a giant prick for a while, and have campaigned to have you removed long before today. I'm not the only one who feels that way for what it's worth to you.

Do you need me to quote where I explicitly said that I'd take advantage of this rule if the rule ISN'T changed..I was trying to protect the inexperienced owners who weren't familiar with how waivers worked. Now that we voted to keep the system in place and everyone is aware of how it works, you bet I'm going to take advantage you dolt.

As far as my record, reading comprehension (you clearly have none) is key. I CLEARLY said mostly due to the most points against and some because of injuries, but you conveniently left that out of your post you "dolt."

In regards to you not liking me, I couldn't care less. Keep campaigning, I think it's hilarious that I annoy you that much. And it's weird how you've thought I was a prick for a while but it's only come out now after I called you out for being a whiny hypocrite.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:21 AM   #2479
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
As far as my record, reading comprehension (you clearly have none) is key. I CLEARLY said mostly due to the most points against and some because of injuries, but you conveniently left that out of your post you "dolt."

In regards to you not liking me, I couldn't care less. Keep campaigning, I think it's hilarious that I annoy you that much. And it's weird how you've thought I was a prick for a while but it's only come out now after I called you out for being a whiny hypocrite.
Dude, all of your teams have sucked. I was 2nd in most points against me and 3-2. Your team is like 10th in points, that's bad, DOLT.

How am I a hypocrite exactly? I posted after we decided we were going to keep the current waiver system in place, that I'd be taking advantage of this exploit.

As far as me not liking you, this isn't news to many of the members of the league. I've expressed how I'd like to replace you after this year to other owners of this league. I withheld that information because I'm not a total prick and frankly didn't want to effect your experience for the remainder of the year.

Last edited by Playmakers Dad : 10-16-2012 at 12:26 AM.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:23 AM   #2480
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Even though I have always played H2H, it really makes no sense. You have no control over what the other teams do and you can put up 30 more points than a lot of teams and still completely lose. The main thing H2H is good for is trash talk

It's kinda funny, becuase I put up 146 points, 3rd most out of 12, and I'm going to lose. But I don't know, I've never liked non-H2H stuff. **** happens.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:33 AM   #2481
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Dude, all of your teams have sucked. I was 2nd in most points against me and 3-2. Your team is like 10th in points, that's bad, DOLT.

How am I a hypocrite exactly? I posted after we decided we were going to keep the current waiver system in place, that I'd be taking advantage of this exploit.

As far as me not liking you, this isn't news to many of the members of the league. I've expressed how I'd like to replace you after this year to other owners of this league. I withheld that information because I'm not a total prick and frankly didn't want to effect your experience for the remainder of the year.
Weren't you dead last in last year's league? We've been in the same league where I've made the playoffs, I'm pretty sure of it, and I've been in multiple leagues with other members of this league where I've won the league. Keep making shit up though if it makes you feel better.

Oh, and frankly, despite what you think of yourself, let me assure you that you are most definitely a huge prick.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:39 AM   #2482
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
It's kinda funny, becuase I put up 146 points, 3rd most out of 12, and I'm going to lose. But I don't know, I've never liked non-H2H stuff. **** happens.
I was looking at your matchup when I wrote that . I tend to like H2H anyways even if it pisses me off sometimes.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:43 AM   #2483
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Weren't you dead last in last year's league? We've been in the same league where I've made the playoffs, I'm pretty sure of it, and I've been in multiple leagues with other members of this league where I've won the league. Keep making shit up though if it makes you feel better.

Oh, and frankly, despite what you think of yourself, let me assure you that you are most definitely a huge prick.
Show me 1 league where you've made the playoffs that we've participated in together. It will be 3 years in a row you missed the playoffs in this league, which is frankly a soft league. How is that making anything up?

Sorry for hurting your feelings, you're just pretty unlikable.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:46 AM   #2484
Riddler
D-94

I would have won if I started Gates

F*ck you Antonio Gates for finally deciding to show up in Week 6.

Patience is a virtue that I don't have.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:55 AM   #2485
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Show me 1 league where you've made the playoffs that we've participated in together. It will be 3 years in a row you missed the playoffs in this league, which is frankly a soft league. How is that making anything up?

Sorry for hurting your feelings, you're just pretty unlikable.

Go **** yourself: http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nfl/2010/90815

Yes, my feelings are hurt because some random douchebag on the internet doesn't like me and doesn't think I'm likable.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:57 AM   #2486
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Go **** yourself: http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nfl/2010/90815

Yes, my feelings are hurt because some random douchebag on the internet doesn't like me and doesn't think I'm likable.
5th place 73 points scored

sorry forgot that 1!

We've played in 6 leagues together? You're highest finish is 5th, enough said.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:42 AM   #2487
sunsfan1357
Word.

@ everyone else in this thread carrying on their conversation and ignoring this back and forth
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:24 AM   #2488
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

So disappointed I fell asleep before the 2nd half last night.. woke up to see skip and stephen a. debating the fact that peyton went 13/14 in the second half while leading the broncos back from 24? Those points werent peyton's fault either.. two rookie punt returners fumbled two consecutive punt returns last night which lead to 10 straight charger points.. and this was coming out of the gate in the 1st quarter.

Seriously Peyton is the best i've ever seen. I haven't seen steve young, joe montana or johnny unitas play but i have seen john elway, dan marino and brett farve and i can tell you know peyton is better (slightly) than all of them. The brilliance of manning, at least, definitely surpasses all of those players. Some quotes that have been used on manning: "he's got a computer brain"(bayless), "he's a virtuoso"(coach gruden), "it's like trying to explain how a heart surgeon operates"(tim hassleback)
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:49 PM   #2489
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

This weak will make or break my season. A win putting me at 3-4 still gives me a shot at the playoffs but a loss and 2-5 does not. PT YOU GOING DOWN
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #2490
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

Marlo you going to be around sometime tonight from 9-11 PM EST (have to work or I wouldn't care what time)? Looking to talk some deals in chatzy.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: